FORUMS

Lost my elite status despite having about 5-6 days left

Posted: //
Aug. 9, 2017, 9:49 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 9, 2017, 11:11 p.m.

Hello, on the 8th of august i bought the 350 GP pack that comes with 7 days of elite status and that artillery cruiser ship, well my elite status is completely gone. Is this a known bug or issue? And if their are any devs/admins reading this, could i have my elite status reinstated again please?

thank you

-Rotarran

edit -

i just restarted the client and seems to have resolved the issue. should have tried this before making a thread tbh.
Just finished a game and got no elite bonus, no elite status in the hanger but rebooted client again and it was back.

Posted: //
Aug. 10, 2017, 9:51 a.m.

Rotarran91#4155 posted (#post-131669)

i just restarted the client and seems to have resolved the issue. should have tried this before making a thread tbh.
Just finished a game and got no elite bonus, no elite status in the hanger but rebooted client again and it was back.

There is a display bug that isn't showing the Elite Status correctly in-game, but it is working correctly server side. They are working on it currently. Please don't hesitate to send in a support ticket when you run into issues or have questions - we have agents available from 9 am to 10 pm central every day of the week. smile

Kind Regards,
Tabby

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.