FORUMS

Jupiter arms artillery cruiser missing a shot?

Posted: //
Aug. 10, 2017, 1:03 p.m.

Jupiter arms artillery cruiser (ballista) shoot only one round but in the primary weapon description it states "The Particle Blaster has indeed a long recharge time but fires TWO highspeed particle blasts in quick succession with enough destructive power to destroy an exposed smaller vessels at once." Will this get fix.

Aug. 12, 2017, 7:33 a.m.

I'm hoping so. I started a thread about it awhile back and the general consensus is that it's bugged, which is making it inferior to T1 and T2 artillery cruisers since its damage if effectively halved with an atrocious reload (for its current state). I really hope this gets fixed soon because I was looking forward to that double shot smile

Aug. 12, 2017, 11:42 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 12, 2017, 11:45 a.m.

If you want a double shot that badly you can do what I did and save literally all your free exp to burn on the Ballista and unlock the Onager, which was fixed bringing it back up to full strength in the last update. If I remember correctly it takes around 119,000 exp to go from a stock Ballista to an Onager.

Though It's worth noting that I've been playing since awhile before the last reset so I had a lot of time to accumulate passive and free exp.

When we meet, I will Break you, so that you may rebuild yourself as someone worthy of our next encounter.

Aug. 13, 2017, 12:32 p.m.

great... this explains why I suck so back with this ship lol and and racking up kills with the other T3 Artillery cruiser..

Oct. 2, 2017, 10:30 a.m.

This explains so much. Well ill wait and use free exp then... 😢

Closed