FORUMS

Seriously OP

Posted: //
Aug. 27, 2017, 11:54 a.m.

Ok after 2k games I just had to say something it cannot go unsaid any longer.
Walls are OP on a level never before seen and need a serious nerf.
My poor vet just splats against the wall and not even one tiny chip comes away.
I even tried ramming a few with my dread and same story what gives with these OP walls being allowed in the game.
Does anyone else have a different experience with walls if so please share.

"Sir, we're surrounded!"

"Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"

Aug. 27, 2017, 12:03 p.m.

As someone who is walls-main i have to say that this is not true. Almost everybody just warps through me, whats the point of an wall then?

Aug. 27, 2017, 12:04 p.m.

Yeah, i have also tried everything on them even assault blink warp doesnt do any dmgwhen i blink through even thin walls. I think those maybe implemented by hackers. Putting those walls in t5 maybe OK, but the recruit players also have to deal with them which is absolutely gamebraking imo.

OH YEAH!

Aug. 27, 2017, 12:48 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 27, 2017, 1:23 p.m.

SOS-Duffman#5092 posted (#post-136667)

Yeah, i have also tried everything on them even assault blink warp doesnt do any dmgwhen i blink through even thin walls. I think those maybe implemented by hackers. Putting those walls in t5 maybe OK, but the recruit players also have to deal with them which is absolutely gamebraking imo.

I think even at T5 they are just too much although I haven't tested the t5 plasma ram yet just maybe that will work.
And having new guys have to deal with this sort of thing is defo bad form imho.

"Sir, we're surrounded!"

Aug. 28, 2017, 2:44 p.m.

Walls aren't OP. Git Gud.

Aug. 28, 2017, 3:26 p.m.

Walls are not OP because...walls!!!

Software Engineering: Where quality is job 1.1

Aug. 28, 2017, 3:37 p.m.

Lmao. This is a joke, right?

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Aug. 28, 2017, 4:09 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-137142)

Lmao. This is a joke, right?

I think that should be rather obvious.

But, in order to remove all doubt, yes, this is a joke thread.

People are getting annoyed at all the 'X is OP' threads, and are now just picking anything. There's also a 'Dreadnoughts are OP' joke thread going. Next up, I'm gonna guess there will be a 'Guns are OP' thread.

Aug. 28, 2017, 4:22 p.m.

How does the wall make you spin around uncontrollably when you hit it? Is that some sort of module that the wall has? I think we should all get it.

Aug. 28, 2017, 6:53 p.m.

Ninman#9890 posted (#post-137153)

How does the wall make you spin around uncontrollably when you hit it? Is that some sort of module that the wall has? I think we should all get it.

Mhmmm exactly on top of being unbreakable they spin you right round....... baby right round OMG its a dead or alive module.

"Sir, we're surrounded!"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.