FORUMS

Ps4 bug. : Palos does not heal teammates

Posted: //
Aug. 28, 2017, 10:43 a.m.

Palos does not heal own teammates and the sight does not turn green in color when aimed at teammate. It did work for a couple of days then came he after work and played that ship and it no longer worked. Spent time and xp climbing the tech tree and now stick with a sitting duck and I don't know if it is that whole line in the tech tree or just that ship

Aug. 28, 2017, 10:50 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 28, 2017, 10:55 a.m.

Not a bug, the Palos beam never has healed, it's a damage focused tactical cruiser. That entire line of TC is that way. Use the autobeams and/or repair pod for healing, it's mainly an attack ship.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/66967/

Aug. 28, 2017, 1:40 p.m.

Ed_anger. Thank you for your post. Also thank you for your information and insight . Most helpful moving forward. I do like that ship and ship manufacturer I just thought it would have the same capabilities as the other cruisers again thank you.

Aug. 28, 2017, 6:09 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 28, 2017, 6:09 p.m.

Yeah, this comes as a surprise to many players: whilst all healers are tactical cruisers, not all tactical cruisers are healers (the number of times I've been shouted at for not healing anyone in my Harwich... yeesh). The Jupiter Arms line of tac cruisers is one of the strongest anti-'vette ships in the game, and can also be used similarly to a 'vette with the right loadout to quickly assassinate artilleries and other tacs (a useful trait after all the 'vettes have quit).

The beams on the JA line do not heal - they never have (hence "Heavy Damage Beams"). If you want to heal in the Palos, you need to use modules.

Aug. 29, 2017, 1:10 p.m.

Lynceh _ : thank you for the post and information. Very helpful and appreciated thank you again for the positive feedback if I had to take a guess at how long I have played this game. I would say about 120 to 150 hours give or take. So I Am still new at it compared to most. On that note all positive feedback is appreciated

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.