FORUMS

Closed Beta Account Resets Incoming

Posted: //
Sept. 9, 2016, 11:18 a.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-44150)

But my username and password won't be affected or will it?

No, they have a list of things that get wiped, the list can be found in the news.

Recruit Engineer

Sept. 9, 2016, 11:29 a.m.

Awww, and I just reached level 20. Well if the update fixes the many bugs that I have found in the game, then I am happy. Just as long as I get my GP back, I am happy. Also, I hope that they give us a update post that shows everything that they have done in the new update. I really would like to see if they up the power on the Cattaro, it needs a buff if its going to be an aggressive tactical cruiser, but we will see.

Sept. 11, 2016, 11:57 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 11, 2016, 1:29 p.m.

Great, they're still rolling out this fail Progression Plan. I expect to be searching for a new leisure time game soon.

How much you wanna bet I can chuck this football over them there mountains?

Sept. 23, 2016, 9:29 a.m.

Puh,glad to hear that,thanks dude smile

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Sept. 25, 2016, 9:56 a.m.

I understand that GP for purchased modules also come back to my account.
Is it regards only purchased ships?

Sept. 25, 2016, 12:55 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:56 p.m.

Basically everything is reset to zero. Like you've never played at all. All GP is refunded from anything you bought with it.

Sept. 25, 2016, 2:18 p.m.

Adavanter#2016 posted (#post-44939)

Basically everything is reset to zero. Like you've never played at all. All GP is refunded from anything you bought with it.

This is correct. If you purchased a Founders Pack, all items will be returned to your account once we reset. As well as any GP that you either purchased or received through our promotions.

Sept. 25, 2016, 3:02 p.m.

When is the date of the reset I know that at the end of the month, but I do not know when. I think the other players think the same. and wonder if they can stil grind the ship that are currently here or they should wait for the new system with the reset.

Play fair and for fun

Sept. 25, 2016, 3:48 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:35 p.m.

killerdroid#7660 posted (#post-44946)

When is the date of the reset I know that at the end of the month, but I do not know when. I think the other players think the same. and wonder if they can stil grind the ship that are currently here or they should wait for the new system with the reset.

Ideally its till friday,the last day of the month,lets see cause the devs havent stated any official date yet.

"The First Of His Name"

Sept. 25, 2016, 10:26 p.m.

毕业证加拿大文凭办理,微*信:28-32-14-072】蒙特利尔大学文凭学历认证办理,#毕业证办理#,#成绩单办理#,#文凭办理#,Université de Montréal

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.