FORUMS

Devs "What are you working on this week!"

Posted: //
May 18, 2015, 5:34 a.m.

Hello,

The forums have been a little slow over the past few weeks as we all keep waiting for updates, so I just wanted to ask the Devs "what are you working on this week"

I'm interested in what you guys and girls are working on even if it's just boring code, it might spark some discussions on the forums and get some creative juices flowing :-)

So who's going to be first!

Don't be shy.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

May 18, 2015, 7:24 a.m.

I started a topic similar to this, and it got deleted immediately. Dunno Why. =/

May 18, 2015, 9:49 a.m.

Good idea. Similar to the Developer update on the Star Citizen site. And yes, it would spark to talk on the boards. Thumbs up Cosmic.

Patience wins the war.

“His heart was mailed with oak and triple brass who first committed a frail ship to the wild seas.”
Black Widows

May 18, 2015, 11:22 a.m.

Updated //
May 18, 2015, 1:39 p.m.

Zynryuk#3297 posted (#post-2952)

I started a topic similar to this, and it got deleted immediately. Dunno Why. =/

If it get deleted it gets deleted sure they have thier reasons

WhiteWidow#4074 posted (#post-2956)

Good idea. Similar to the Developer update on the Star Citizen site. And yes, it would spark to talk on the boards. Thumbs up Cosmic.

Thanks, hope it drums a up some action maybe shed some light on projects being worked on.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

May 18, 2015, 3:50 p.m.

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-2949)

Hello,

The forums have been a little slow over the past few weeks as we all keep waiting for updates, so I just wanted to ask the Devs "what are you working on this week"

I'm interested in what you guys and girls are working on even if it's just boring code, it might spark some discussions on the forums and get some creative juices flowing :-)

So who's going to be first!

Don't be shy.

Yeah, we have "chill out" a bit around here. Unfortunately, there are no major fairs on sight (Gamescon on August =( ), so it's a good idea to poke them a bit ^^

May 18, 2015, 5:41 p.m.

It would be cool to have a developer weekly update (or two week update) where we can see the more internal technical aspect of the game; kind of like patch notes.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

May 19, 2015, 4:05 a.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-2986)

It would be cool to have a developer weekly update (or two week update) where we can see the more internal technical aspect of the game; kind of like patch notes.

I support this, a Devlog, or behind the scene or anything from this type would be much appreciated.

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

May 19, 2015, 2:48 p.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-2986)

What about a live stream?

May 20, 2015, 12:17 p.m.

I think a live stream would be too involved and take more time than they need to put twards an update thread. One person could potentially take care of writing a summary of what was happening on a particular week or month.

Patience wins the war.

“His heart was mailed with oak and triple brass who first committed a frail ship to the wild seas.”
Black Widows

May 20, 2015, 2:30 p.m.

This video sums up what I had in mind ;-)

Just a very quick sentence or paragraph saying what they are working on, also be nice to have some more one to one interaction.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.