FORUMS

Devs "What are you working on this week!"

Posted: //
May 27, 2015, 3:38 a.m.

I agree with Cosmic about the "honourable" status, but I personally think it's a little too early to give such a title.

(Pssst, he just said that to get the status ! Don't listen to him !)

Some kind of "behind the development of Dreadnought" would be neat. You can always talk about the diffrent step you take with the creation of a new thing, like the ships, the maps etc... I mean we already know some of these features, so you aren't revealing anything new, but I would like to know all the process of the creation, from the idea, to the sketch and concept arts, then the moddeling, texturing, coding, animation, etc... with what was the best thing the devs appreciated in it and the thing they hated the most.

This or we talk about booze !

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

May 27, 2015, 3:40 a.m.

ooo ... I like booze.
I'm also toying around with Metis this week. Jupiter should make an interesting set piece :)

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

May 27, 2015, 4:16 a.m.

Updated //
May 27, 2015, 4:16 a.m.

nwood#2177 posted (#post-3185)

ooo ... I like booze.
I'm also toying around with Metis this week. Jupiter should make an interesting set piece :)

Metis isn't that Jupiter's closest moon? I would imagine gravity would be come a real issue that close to a gas giant.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

May 27, 2015, 9:14 p.m.

Updated //
May 27, 2015, 9:22 p.m.

we are all dying for any new info on dreadnought..or a new commentary video maybe to tease us??we can even settle with at least more pics,drawings of the game,just anything :D

"The First Of His Name"

May 30, 2015, 6:34 p.m.

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-3129)

Community building is always a good thing, and it's never too early to start.

As the Community Manager on Dreadnought I couldn't agree more.

My question to you is besides talking about the game (because quite frankly there is a lot we can't talk about) what would you like to see in terms of community building? I have my own plans but would love to hear what all of you think.

Thanks!

Fleet building tools: The ability to create, join and track members of player made fleets without having to use another website to do it.

Captain Junius Flagg
"BlackFlag"

Death Widows Not all black flags are black

May 30, 2015, 11:25 p.m.

Agreed need more info. Please tell us when we can start testing/preorder for this epic game

This game looks great!!!

May 31, 2015, 9:09 a.m.

LotisHunter#6917 posted (#post-3283)

Agreed need more info. Please tell us when we can start testing/preorder for this epic game

The game is Free to Play so there's no real preorder involved unless they offer some sort of collectors edition

wink wink Grey Box/Yager

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

May 31, 2015, 9:29 a.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-3291)

LotisHunter#6917 posted (#post-3283)

The game is Free to Play so there's no real preorder involved unless they offer some sort of collectors edition

wink wink Grey Box/Yager

Let's hope this time they will agree: I have some money that I do not know where to spend...

wink wink Grey Box/Yager

June 2, 2015, 1:45 p.m.

I would like to get some cool new informations about ships or somthing along this line so we have somthing to ramble about.

Just somthing that is not an concept art or a downtime news.

Looking forward to the game though

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

June 2, 2015, 2:22 p.m.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO!

Give us a new gameplay video with multiple perspective, so we can distract ourself for a little bit.

P L E A S E

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.