FORUMS

Going to Gamscom?

Posted: //
May 22, 2015, 3:18 a.m.

Updated //
May 22, 2015, 3:18 a.m.

After I realized that the old scedual "informations" about Beta first Quarter and Release end of summer are probably not up to date. I would love to see Dreadnought on Gamescom because as a German i didn´t had the oportunity or time to go to any of the PAX´s. I am happy to wait for the fullgame until its done but if i can get an opportunity to try it out i´ll take it.

Excuse me if i butchered the english language

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

May 22, 2015, 11:40 a.m.

i had allready asked in another thread but i did not get an answer to this day =(

it would make a lot of sense for them to go there though, they are located in berlin after all and it's one of the biggest games-conventions that exist

i'd expect them to be there, it's just the question of what kind of appearance they'll make, eg. if they'll have a booth, pressconference, etc.

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

May 26, 2015, 10:31 a.m.

I had allready asked in another thread but i did not get an answer to this day =(

I could have sworn I replied to you in that thread! So sorry that I didn't.

We ARE going to be at Gamescom. I can't say in what capacity yet or spoil any of what we're planning but rest assured Dreadnought will have a presence there. :)

May 30, 2015, 3:30 a.m.

Thank you Drakane i didn´t find another thread with that question but now that it is answered this thread can be closed

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.