FORUMS

[Completed][PC] Server Maintenance Thursday, September 28th @ 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
Sept. 27, 2017, 7:55 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 28, 2017, 5:07 p.m.

UPDATE: 4:06 PM CDT - Maintenance finished ahead of schedule! 1.9.0 is live and available for download smile Full patch notes here: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/pc-game-update-190-taste-fire/

We will be taking the PC game servers offline from 11:30 AM until 6:00 PM CDT while we update to 1.9.0! The greybox.com website and forums will be similarly unavailable from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM CDT.

Full patch notes will be posted once maintenance has completed. This thread will be updated with the latest developments regarding maintenance updates.

Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information as maintenance progresses!

Check this time in your local timezone here.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Sept. 28, 2017, 4:02 p.m.

Well, apparently the servers are still down. If I "translated" correctly into my timezone the servers should be available since about an hour smile

Sept. 28, 2017, 4:03 p.m.

Well, apparently the servers are still down. If I "translated" correctly into my timezone the servers should be available since about an hour smile

Sept. 28, 2017, 4:41 p.m.

I tried logging in just now but was unable to. I launched the game and it asked me to enter my email address and password. After doing that I clicked on "Submit" and nothing happened. I waited for 15 min and just quit.

Sept. 28, 2017, 4:47 p.m.

Theodryn#0604 posted (#post-148353)

Spiritus_Mundi#2369 posted (#post-148361)

I tried logging in just now but was unable to. I launched the game and it asked me to enter my email address and password. After doing that I clicked on "Submit" and nothing happened. I waited for 15 min and just quit.

****Considering that it is only about 3:47 at the time of my posting, the scheduled service is still ongoing. CDT stands for Central Daylight Time. Just Google what time is it in CDT and you will know what time it is....

Sept. 28, 2017, 5:56 p.m.

This maintenance has completed, the game update is now live!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Oct. 2, 2017, 1:53 p.m.

It says that servers are unavailable now...

Oct. 2, 2017, 2:01 p.m.

SergioBgd#8572 posted (#post-149436)

It says that servers are unavailable now...

Yep...

Oct. 2, 2017, 2:06 p.m.

YEP...
Are there any news why we dont get conneced to servers?

Oct. 2, 2017, 2:10 p.m.

playing and again crash server...omg

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.