FORUMS

PC 1.9.0 Game Update Megathread

Posted: //
Oct. 1, 2017, 12:50 a.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-148612)

Fingercrust#9145 posted (#post-148562)

Hello there! Thanx for the new ingame features. So, my main Q is...how long should I wait on T5 ship to start the match, if no one else awaits it? And can it be, that I'll play T5 match with only AI ships with me?

As far as I understand it you might need at least four people to queue to get a match, if not even four people are queueing they won't start a match. So 12 AIs at most.

However this is not neccessary verified.

Thanx a lot, Jawayne. My hopes to play T5 ships, even with AI (but not in Proving Grounds matches) are crushed smile

Crazy Russian healer online. For the Vodka, Balalayka and Matryuoshka!

Oct. 1, 2017, 1:17 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 1, 2017, 1:19 a.m.

Once the matchmaking system find me a match, game is stuck in loading screen indefinitely or until match is over. I had this issue before the patch, but now it's 50/50 on first game and close to 90% on game after. And this can only be fixed when i restart my window... Looks like I can't play at all until next patch comes around smile

Oct. 1, 2017, 5:38 a.m.

Vlad5Maxed#6595 posted (#post-148691)

Guys please make game mode selection as checkboxes. So I can say can select Death match or Team Elimination.
Right now it is really hard to join Team Elimination because it is required people specifically selecting it. Most people don't read what's new.

Second on that idea. Having to pick a specific mode or hit 'any' seems silly to me when a simple checkbox system lets you tailor the matchmaking to your wants effectively. Heck if that applied to fleet division (Rookie, vet, legend) too it'd likely speed up matchmaking. Then again I don't know the mechanics of how matchmaking works on the server side.

Everything from indoor plumbing to the cure for smallpox happened because somebody looked at the state of the world and said, "This is bull**it. We deserve better."

Oct. 1, 2017, 9:20 a.m.

SorainRavenshaw#1173 posted (#post-148767)

Vlad5Maxed#6595 posted (#post-148691)

Guys please make game mode selection as checkboxes. So I can say can select Death match or Team Elimination.
Right now it is really hard to join Team Elimination because it is required people specifically selecting it. Most people don't read what's new.

Second on that idea. Having to pick a specific mode or hit 'any' seems silly to me when a simple checkbox system lets you tailor the matchmaking to your wants effectively. Heck if that applied to fleet division (Rookie, vet, legend) too it'd likely speed up matchmaking. Then again I don't know the mechanics of how matchmaking works on the server side.

now i'm annoyed, when i post that suggestion and try to get others to reply to support it and get more dev attention to it> nobody bothered to reply (other then lupus).
and here you are all asking for it grmbl

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/78624/

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Oct. 1, 2017, 10:46 p.m.

great job on the update. though one issue. right after the update career progression crashed. is it related? not sure. figured id mention it.

Oct. 1, 2017, 11:39 p.m.

Legendary queue takes too long time
Interceptor kills dont give score

For all of the old hands coming here , there is one common trait : They all know when to run .

Oct. 2, 2017, 11:22 a.m.

Nox shipline DPS still needs to be beefed up.

Oct. 2, 2017, 12:52 p.m.

I agree with Lando. The Oberon AC line needs some hotter chile con papas with its' DPS. Also, I have noticed that firing speed with the Stabia delays at times e.g. repeated clicking does not initiate a firing sequence. This requires modification in mouse clicking (slower clicks) to compensate for the firing delays.

DPT

Oct. 2, 2017, 3:27 p.m.

Carr😞🔫

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Oct. 4, 2017, 11:59 a.m.

Really had a lot of trouble in the Legendary queue - haven't been able to find a game yet.

It would be really nice if GB/Yager could provide us with some sort of weekly player activity report. That way I could schedule my sessions around when I could expect the most players to be online.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.