FORUMS

[PC] Black Screen Launcher Fix

Posted: //
Oct. 5, 2017, 7:28 p.m.

Our team has identified a resolution to the issue of the Dreadnought PC game launcher appearing as a completely black screen, and has pushed that fix to the live version.

Because of the way information is saved on each player's local machine, it is possible to still see the launcher as a black screen once even after this fix. If your launcher is still a black screen please take these steps to resolve this issue once and for all:

1) Close the launcher and restart it.
2) If you still see the launcher as a complete black screen, restart your machine.
3) If you still see do not see the launcher tiles at this point, please get the updated installer from your Account page here.

This should resolve most all cases of of the launcher appearing as a black screen. Please reach out to our Customer Support team here for assistance.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

April 13, 2018, 4:13 p.m.

even after all of this every time i open the launcher it shows a black screen is there anything else i can do

April 13, 2018, 4:58 p.m.

@Dalekhunter, our Customer Support team is super helpful and if you reach out to them can take a look why the above steps didn't fix the issue. Let me know if you have any trouble!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 15, 2019, 6:50 a.m.

downloaded the launcher... black screen - logged in and cant download latest one it says only for console or steam platform .......grrrrrrrr

Jan. 15, 2019, 8:20 a.m.

atomowa gitara#2443 posted (#post-234949) said:

downloaded the launcher... black screen - logged in and cant download latest one it says only for console or steam platform .......grrrrrrrr

You have to download via steam now. The old launcher no longer works

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.