FORUMS

Armorbreaker Lorica VIDEO

Posted: //
Oct. 6, 2017, 12:09 p.m.

Before I started playing Dreadnought in December 2016, I watched a few youtube videos and read some stuff here and there. I really liked the game concept, gameplay and ships design. But light dreadnought - that was a love at the first sight =)

However, I never liked tank archetypes in any game that I played. And light dreadnought is a tank after all. Not so tough, very mobile, but still a tank.
This was a problem, until I saw one specific module called "Armorbreaker Ammo".
What it does - it switches your main caliber gun to alternative fire mode. Each shot increases damage (ANY damage) received by the affected target. Which allows you to execute huge burst combos on your enemies.

Which in turn, basically, transforms your dreadnought into very heavy (but still mobile) destroyer with dread modules. The playstyle significantly differs from classic Armor Amp one, and in general, is less effective. But nevertheless, it's very fun.

I highly recommend you to try this wonderful module and this build. Even though you may find Officer Briefing required for it are rather costly to farm - it is worth it! =)

Enjoy the video and feel free to ask any questions.

VIDEO LINK
(mods and OBs are listed in the description below the video).

"Hang in there!" (™)

Oct. 6, 2017, 6:14 p.m.

Very nice build....teamwork is needed and top heals for maximum efficiency

Oct. 6, 2017, 6:18 p.m.

SOS-Nietzsche#2773 posted (#post-151034)

Very nice build....teamwork is needed and top heals for maximum efficiency

Isn't that always the case lol

Oct. 9, 2017, 2:23 a.m.

Played it myself for a while, but it's hard to level with it unless you got a team working with you smile

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.