FORUMS

Qustions about Accounts and release

Posted: //
June 14, 2015, 3:51 p.m.

1. I´m assuming the game is goint to get a steamrelase so the question is, is the Beta coming to steam.
  2. We need an ingame account to track our stats do we need a new Account or do we use the forumacc or possible our steamaccounts.
  3. And the last question is are they still opting for a releas in Summer?

Thanks in advance

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

June 14, 2015, 4:07 p.m.

1. i think they are currently roling with a standalone client-model, allthough they mentioned interest in steam i think.... can't recall where i read that thought
  2. no info anywhere about that yet, but the way i see it we can use the accounts we created for the forums as it is an account for greybox in general, but dunno
  3. unless they hit some big bumps i guess that's still the plan, but i figure they will keep quiet about these kinds of things to not put oil into the fire that is called rumors about the development gone bad

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

June 15, 2015, 10:50 a.m.

I´m assuming the game is goint to get a steamrelase so the question is, is the Beta coming to steam.

We're currently planning on using a stand alone launcher like Jownsy said.

We need an ingame account to track our stats do we need a new Account or do we use the forumacc or possible our steamaccounts.

The plan right now is that a Greybox account will be your boarding pass to Dreadnought

And the last question is are they still opting for a release in Summer?

There is no set date yet, as soon as I can share one with you I will!

June 15, 2015, 6:10 p.m.

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-3493)

I´m assuming the game is goint to get a steamrelase so the question is, is the Beta coming to steam.

We're currently planning on using a stand alone launcher like Jownsy said.

We need an ingame account to track our stats do we need a new Account or do we use the forumacc or possible our steamaccounts.

The plan right now is that a Greybox account will be your boarding pass to Dreadnought

And the last question is are they still opting for a release in Summer?

There is no set date yet, as soon as I can share one with you I will!

Soonᵀᴹ

Give 1 drink to the dead and 1 drink to the living. Those who are legends and those who have valor. They remain apart of this world even after they walk the trail to a new journey leaving one story as we start the next, to one day become legends and hope the flame never dies. We fight!

June 16, 2015, 8:33 a.m.

Thanks for anwsering my questions the account thing is my main concern i hate to have 3k accountdatas just because everybody must split ingame and forumaccounts it is annoying. Im looking forward to the game.

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.