FORUMS

PC Game Update 1.9.1 Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Oct. 13, 2017, 2:42 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 13, 2017, 2:43 a.m.

First of all, I'd like to start with some positive changes, because this patch does fix a lot of issues!

• New UI, awesome. Fontsize in the post-match lobby: too small
  • New rectangle, looks good, functions really well it seems
  • New Lobby, awesome, though it did bug out and I couldn't select my ship, but this is reported: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1la2MDJIYZk
  • Dola seems more precisise, which is much desired
  • Gravis accuracy went up
  • It seems like I can heal shielded targets again, though trying to hit a corvette at 2~3km distance is still nearly impossible to do

But then there are a lot of issues that concern or disappoint me...

• Tanking points
  • As points are no longer used as heavily for rewards, they are extremely low, but this is an issue under investigation. I'm curious why this wasn't caught during testing. If it was not present during testing, it might indicate a dangerous workflow issue.
  • The way T3 is balanced is bluntly said: "dumb".

A bit more focus on the negative points:

Tanking Points
As I've always said, yes there should be some of this, but not just added as extra. What's done? Just tanking points added as extra. Now dreadnoughts can finish with 2x as many points than the second player in ranks because it gets points for killing and tanking. Dreadnoughts have the capabability to score just as good as others when it comes to killing, especially in the current tank/stasis/missile salvo/healer meta. This patch simply gives tanks more reason to play in a healing blob, making fast ships even less useful. Even healers are not being top score anymore, with dreads having double(!) their scores in the matches I've seen. This while I'm playing a support Aion with energy missile and purge beam, gives me literally 0 points. I purged a target on my Aion for 100% to 0% health, I didn't even get an assist... So it's just 1 class that's extremely good at scoring points atm. I make sure my tanks have enough energy, they now get points for taking damage but I don't get points for helping them tank with energy.

T3 Balance
I don't have words to describe how inconsistent T3 is right now. Examples:
- T1 arty: 7km
- T2 arty: 7km
- T3 arty: 7.7km
- T4 arty: 7km
- T5 arty: 7km

This makes literally 0 sense! Not only does T3 already have a massive firepower increase with power to weapons for arties, but now it can also keep backing up at 7.2km while pounding at anything trying to approach.

This shows for every single T3 ship from what I can tell. You play T2, everything is normal. Suddenly you get a big boost in ranges at T3, just to lose all of them at T4 again. This is not only inconsistent, but it gives a lower tier an unfair over higher tiers. The whole idea behind tiers is that if you're higher, you're stronger. If you don't want this imbalance, remove tiers (as I keep suggesting since shipyard 2.0 release). However, at this point, The majority of T3 ships with a full loadout, have an advantage over a stock T4 ship of the same class. They will do more damage at the same ranges (2.5~4km being the most engaged range), because the closer ranges got scaled upwards.

If this wasn't silly enough, the Gravis now actually has a better accuracy than it's successors, the Lorica (T4) and Invictus (T5). I've tried both the Gravis and Lorica and while the Lorica feels unchanged, you can definately feel more precision on the Gravis. If anything, the whole line should get the accuracy it had pre-shipyard, not just a slightly better accuracy at T3. On top of all this, T2 did not get boosted, but are kept in veteran, so they face an even harder challenge if they join.

Instead of breaking T3 with inconsistencies, either remove T3 or give them more modules. Balancing is a delicate issues and yet again, has been shown that the community should've been asked before making those changes.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 13, 2017, 2:52 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 13, 2017, 3:19 a.m.

Even though Oberon Artillery feels better now its still missing auto-fire. But damage seems much better now smile

Oct. 13, 2017, 4:19 a.m.

I think as all said DEVS you are loosing players now and if u dont made reroll about exp and do something with money you ur game will be same as ARMORED WARFARE empty just it.... they made "ballance" without ask players what about they think, now they trying made SUPER promotions to back player again ....and nothing .... empty game is empty game.
I think you should do something about to give players some gift for they lose premium accounts during this path .....

Oct. 13, 2017, 4:28 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 13, 2017, 4:37 a.m.

I think Owners want to we should buying GP and convert to exp/money. But now they loosing people and they dont get any $......
I start play 4 days ago i will pay for this game but yesterday i thought "if devs made path without asking players same as WAR THUNDER or WoT in long terms i dont want pay for game which i leave soon".

They lose my $ becouse they nerf nerf and makeing this game unplayable......

Thought this game will diffrent. I playes WoT / WoWs/ WT / AW / in all this games Devs nerfing and lose me. Sometimes i going back and check what they change but i said even worse and worse

Oct. 13, 2017, 5:02 a.m.

You will... I paid and what they did opposite what many players asked instead balance corvettes or do something with Second weapon they buff corvettes range...Gl soon only "big guys" from SOS will play your game.

Oct. 13, 2017, 5:16 a.m.

I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but here the game now complains that I don't have directX 11 feature level 10.

So since this last patch, I just can't play anymore. I played fine 2 days ago. Didn't play yesterday. now this. smile

Oct. 13, 2017, 5:33 a.m.

Can you buff the Blud's T4 secondary Particle Cannon?
Single projectile with faster speed and higher projectile damage.

Oct. 13, 2017, 6:12 a.m.

Blud damage output is fine (actually highest of all destroyers). But I agree with the projectile speed. The Gora has 4km/s while the Dola and Blud have 3km/s...

JanTwardowski#6882 posted (#post-153677)

You will... I paid and what they did opposite what many players asked instead balance corvettes or do something with Second weapon they buff corvettes range...Gl soon only "big guys" from SOS will play your game.

They buffed the T3 corvette ranges, the same way as the did with all T3s. Not saying it's a good change, but I'd be more worried about the arties.

Not sure what this has to do with SOS because it's only T3.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 13, 2017, 6:57 a.m.

SOS-Anyone#6415 posted (#post-153692)

Blud damage output is fine (actually highest of all destroyers). But I agree with the projectile speed. The Gora has 4km/s while the Dola and Blud have 3km/s...

JanTwardowski#6882 posted (#post-153677)

They buffed the T3 corvette ranges, the same way as the did with all T3s. Not saying it's a good change, but I'd be more worried about the arties.

Not sure what this has to do with SOS because it's only T3.

I think he means that people may see you guys as "big spenders" maybe?

On topic, can we do something about the chat UI font, its really bad and hard to make out.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 13, 2017, 7:38 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 13, 2017, 7:46 a.m.

They dont ask dont make test and make changes ..... this game going to wrong direction .... now people gave him a ton of fedbeck and they still dont do anything .....

DEVS you should do somethink like that reroll last path and then test it on for example 20-40 players they should say something about it then path again ..... becouse you losing players if u made path without saying anything ....

Am i wrong we should get a little more money than exp for match for example i getting 4k exp and 5k money for match.

DEVS you want no grind but noone pay money for took alot of GP. They try grind then boring then quit....

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.