FORUMS

PC Game Update 1.9.1 Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Oct. 13, 2017, 10:43 p.m.

The exp could be increased by 10-15% and we are good. Also resolution setting doesn't stick, I need to set it every time I open the game.

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Oct. 13, 2017, 11:10 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 13, 2017, 11:11 p.m.

Wonderling#0757 posted (#post-153904)

I am having issue with game stuck in infinite loading screen once the matchmaking system find me a game. On top of that, this patch put me into lower resolution by default now smile

Yesterday was ok but today has been terrible with infinite loading, I believe I've had 5+ already. Something to do with today's maintenance, perhaps?

Oct. 13, 2017, 11:54 p.m.

Yeah 80% of my matches today had infinite loading screen. Rip. Still, good changes besides that. Although spawn system is still a bit off. Twice I had an enemy spawn with us as our whole fleet did...needless to say they died instantly.

Oct. 14, 2017, 2:39 a.m.

I can't even play anymore. Resolution troubles, multiple cursors, unresponsive controls when cursor/s are on right side of screen.

Game continuously resets my resolution to much lower settings every time I try to get in. Constant crashes when I did get in yseterday. Can't even get in today. Yes I've uninstalled, and re-installed.

Oct. 14, 2017, 3:33 a.m.

I see you "fixed" the XP problem, but I'm not seeing any improvements in XP gains. I'm earning the same XP post patch that I was before the patch on average. So grind reduction wise this patch has done nothing to help the average player feel more progression at all. It has stayed the same.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 14, 2017, 4:41 a.m.

YEP still not fix it enaugh ......

Oct. 14, 2017, 9:27 a.m.

Please, fix this stupid resolution bug asap. After patch game literally unplayable for me - all blurred, no window mode. Other resolutions are useless as well bcos picture stretched.

Oct. 14, 2017, 6:30 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 14, 2017, 6:31 p.m.

adamxy#1090 posted (#post-154282)
As it stands now I will not continue to play this game. Will check back in maybe 2-4 months.
Good luck and have fun to those, who stay!

Ah, welcome to the club. I am now merely an observer of this game's development via this forum. With each update, I feel more and more justified in having uninstalled this game.

The game was most stable/least buggy just prior to the maintenance removal patch, but since then it's been getting more and more buggy to a point where I gave up. One day, developers will release a patch which will actually fix bugs without introducing twice as many bugs as it fixes - it's going to be a glorious day, probably in a year or two smile

Otherwise, it's a relentless 'one step forward, two steps back' sort of progress that I am seeing.

Oct. 14, 2017, 7:30 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-154093)

I see you "fixed" the XP problem, but I'm not seeing any improvements in XP gains. I'm earning the same XP post patch that I was before the patch on average. So grind reduction wise this patch has done nothing to help the average player feel more progression at all. It has stayed the same.

You actually have more exp than before if you are the top 1-2 players. But I agree that it should help the average players more.

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Oct. 15, 2017, 12:36 a.m.

• AI ships no longer explode when in Orbit

They are still lighting it up consistently at the Proving Grounds for Legendary Fleet.

Lost but making good time.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.