FORUMS

PC Game Update 1.9.1 Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Oct. 23, 2017, 6:55 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 23, 2017, 6:57 a.m.

Bosonic#2665 posted (#post-159034)

Bosonic#2665 posted (#post-154314)

Please, fix this stupid resolution bug asap. After patch game literally unplayable for me - all blurred, no window mode. Other resolutions are useless as well bcos picture stretched.
Yes

I had the Same Problem.
The UI looked terrible blurred in 3440x1440 and fullscreen and somehow "unusual small".

But i actually got a workaround that fixed it for me.

As long i had in the resolution option 3440x1440 and Fullscreen i could not change the Display Mode.
So changing the Resultion to 1024x768 re-enabled the Display Mode option.
Then go there and change the Display Mode to Windowed Fullscreen (ignore the Resolution).

Apply => I got a sharp 3440x1440.

Oct. 26, 2017, 2:21 p.m.

Bufing corvettes???? Really??? REALLY?? SMFH. They don't need buffs!!! Destroyers as a whole from what I seen need buffs since they are the only other ships good at taking out corvettes other than well...corvettes -_____-.

Still won't fix the anti missle fighter bug? Really? What about chat being default to "all"??? Is that gonna get changed??

Artillery cruisers don't need buffs!! They were fine as is. Screw this update I won't play it.

In spite of all that...THANK YOU for buffing the Dola!!! Omg did it need it smile

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt Speech to the Halmilton Club, Chicago April 10, 1899

Oct. 28, 2017, 7:35 a.m.

sry for my bad english and harsh demands but
Can u please make a time axis to the crossair so u can better see where to put the shot like in this one star wars x wing game smileD i love ur game and i want to see more ships and maps

greeting from germoney

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.