FORUMS

how can i download client?

Posted: //
July 5, 2015, 6:40 p.m.

hi.
how can i download game client pls?

July 6, 2015, 3:19 a.m.

Game is still in alpha test.You will have to wait until closed beta test coming this summer if you have a beta key or for open beta/launch later this year
If you want a beta key you will have to sign up to the newsletter at the top right corner "sign up now"
last, welcome to the forums

Dreadnought Wikia

July 6, 2015, 3:27 a.m.

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3636)

Game is still in alpha test.You will have to wait until closed beta test coming this summer if you have a beta key or for open beta/launch later this year
If you want a beta key you will have to sign up to the newsletter at the top right corner "sign up now"

ty bro,i am so eager to play this game :D

July 6, 2015, 3:33 a.m.

Updated //
July 6, 2015, 3:36 a.m.

ammut#1124 posted (#post-3637)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3636)

ty bro,i am so eager to play this game :D

we all are :),but we have been waiting for a year so i don't think it's a problem for 2 more months

Dreadnought Wikia

July 7, 2016, 2:44 p.m.

so 2 months from now i should be able to download the game?

July 7, 2016, 2:47 p.m.

Dude you just necro'ed a thread from last year. And we're in closed beta so buy a founder pack if you want in right now.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 7, 2016, 2:50 p.m.

LMAO, ok so thats the only way now? if so gotta wait till next week

July 7, 2016, 6:02 p.m.

D3a7h_Br1nger#2444 posted (#post-39981)

LMAO, ok so thats the only way now? if so gotta wait till next week

that, or if you have a friend taht already have a founder pack he can send you an invite, or try get on the dev streams and you give away codes there as well (gotta be pretty lucky to win though ofc)

July 9, 2016, 9:26 a.m.

or just, you know, they send the code into your email? That's what happened to me.

Feb. 6, 2017, 4:09 p.m.

why cant the download for drednaught pc complete itself it keeps coming up with error please help me

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.