FORUMS

Module Amper officer briefing question

Posted: //
Oct. 17, 2017, 9:52 p.m.

To get the bonus to apply do you have to have energy set to weapons when you activate the module, or when the module effect hits. For instance if you launch missiles does it need to be at weapons when you launch, or when the missiles hit? Also does it affect modules that affect damage like weapon booster?

Oct. 18, 2017, 12:24 a.m.

For the bonus you have to set energy to weapon when the module is deployed. You can test in proving ground, set energy to weapon and launch something, there will be a chunk of energy consumed when the module is deployed. Easier way to see it is when the module turn green when you press the button, just right before it goes into cooldown.

Energy to weapon only affects the damage/healing part of a module, so if a module deals no damage/healing it get no benefits.

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Oct. 18, 2017, 6:21 a.m.

there will be a chunk of energy consumed when the module is deployed

False.

Easier way to see it is when the module turn green when you press the button, just right before it goes into cooldown.

What?

Module amper works different per module. If it's a module that's constantly active, broadsides, beams, autoguns, etc, it will only be buffed at the moment you have PtW active when it triggers the projectile spawn. This includes missiles being fired, as the projectiles spawn during a time span. You can recognize this case by the module turning green.

For pods, mines etc, everything that moves and then turns into something stationary, it triggers when the object changes from mobile to stationary, so it snapshots when you have PtW active at that moment.

Missiles/Nukes/Torps with manual detonation, I believe upon projectile spawning as well, but I haven't been able to confirm this due to the module not turning green.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 18, 2017, 9:03 a.m.

^ I guess the word "deploy" went right through your head. You say the same thing I said but claiming that I'm wrong

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.