FORUMS

Mode idea: friendly fire + collision damage

Posted: //
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:47 p.m.

I think that collision with terrain should be on by default. But in hardcore mode can be applied also to enemy and / or ally ships.

Friendly fire is also a "must have" for me smile Prevention against trolls can be enabled in 3 different ways:
- negative points (maybe with 2x multiplier or even 10x multiplier when killed an ally)
- weapon lock
- minimum score points to join this kind of game

HELLo everyone

Oct. 8, 2016, 4:20 p.m.

It's best to be made as a hardcore mode option or custom match thing. TBH I'd be one of those guys who would shoot their own team after awhile if I still got matches like how they are now just to find some kind of fun. It was alright back in Halo 2 but it can't be a thing integrated into everything especially the repair costs they are implementing into 2.0.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 21, 2016, 5:22 a.m.

Coming from World of Warships I definitely like the idea of Friendly Fire. That being said I think currently it should perhaps be something that starts happening at a certain rank or in a ranked mode.

That way new captains playing their first games don't blow up their teammates :p

Nov. 2, 2016, 5:19 a.m.

collision damage would be amazing, sick of being pushed out of a spot by team members, if there was a disadvantage to crashing into each other or getting in each others path due to line of fire, then this would make tactical strategy much more complex and realistic. I'm certainly up for it.

Nov. 3, 2016, 10:19 a.m.

Hi,

this is a great idea.
and in order to push the idea, as everyone saw, all ships a protected by energy field when the ships go near to hit the group or other ships. this field could be managed or be limited as the energy dedicated to thruster, weapon and shield. both ideas keeping in mind the fact that friendly fire and collision should be take in consideration.

smile

Markus

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.