FORUMS

Windows 10

Posted: //
Aug. 1, 2015, 5:25 a.m.

So when Windows 10 being released and all Im wondering If Dreadnought will be compatible with the new OS.
Or if we should stay on the older Windows OS´s if we´d want to Alpha/Beta test it?

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Aug. 1, 2015, 6:53 a.m.

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3877)

So when Windows 10 being released and all Im wondering If Dreadnought will be compatible with the new OS.
> Or if we should stay on the older Windows OS´s if we´d want to Alpha/Beta test it?

First question: Absolutelly yes!
Second question: Absolutelly no!

Dreadnought run under the Unreal 4 engine and, so far, there has not been claims of problems. Also, even if problem arises with Unreal Engine, I am sure that both Epic (producer of Unreal Engine) and Microsoft will work together to solve them as fast as possible.

Aug. 1, 2015, 1:18 p.m.

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-3878)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3877)

> Or if we should stay on the older Windows OS´s if we´d want to Alpha/Beta test it?

First question: Absolutelly yes!
Second question: Absolutelly no!

Dreadnought run under the Unreal 4 engine and, so far, there has not been claims of problems. Also, even if problem arises with Unreal Engine, I am sure that both Epic (producer of Unreal Engine) and Microsoft will work together to solve them as fast as possible.

Then you bring good news to my ears sir!
shakes hand

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Aug. 6, 2015, 6:24 a.m.

The odds are it will run fine on windows 10 even if most people will still be running windows 7.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

Aug. 6, 2015, 3:07 p.m.

Good to know, bc. I'll probably update within the next few weeks, but don't want to miss out on the Beta ;)

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Aug. 6, 2015, 10:02 p.m.

I have been having no trouble whatsoever with my games since the upgrade. Everything runs smoothly and it even improved performances a bit on some titles.

Aug. 7, 2015, 7 a.m.

Hmm...do you guys already upgrade to Win10? Some friends did it and they had different problems, either the upgrade didn't work or afterwards they had problems with drivers and stuff...

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

Aug. 7, 2015, 7:59 a.m.

I had to try 3 times in order to install it properly. It's because there are so many people downloading it around the world that the files get easily corrupted. As for drivers, I didn't have any trouble. It even downloaded the latest nvidia drivers and installed them for me.

Oct. 1, 2015, 5:47 a.m.

Good news! I'm setup and ready for beta. Can't wait to destroy some ships.

--
Robotstyle

Oct. 6, 2015, 2:19 p.m.

Windows 10 rdy!! smile

Im Using Liquidsky Cloud Supercomputer to Play This Game smile
Gameplay Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw8u6w5BhKN-M5GEOnPLiqw/videos

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.