FORUMS

Gamescom Trailer

Posted: //
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:07 a.m.

Just finished watching it and Im jumping up and down in anticipation!
I just wanna get my hands on and try it myself now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2BWfI5hzPY

Isnt summer over now ? were in august =D

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Aug. 5, 2015, 4:20 a.m.

So glad you like it! :)

We can't wait for you guys to play it.

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:23 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:26 a.m.

It's a good trailer with a very nice selection of in-game footages. It's a good voiced tutorial besides and punchy enough.

Aug. 6, 2015, 4:55 a.m.

Oh My Giddy Aunt! Them Ship Explosion!!!

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

Aug. 6, 2015, 5:56 a.m.

When I watched that trailer and the death animations, I felt that nagging "Want vectored thrust" that I see in every space scene of most every game.
But the whole explanation of UI, that "The guys watching this at GC can probably play it right now", that .... produced a certain envy.
WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

Aug. 6, 2015, 6:23 a.m.

Its looking great can not wait for the beta.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

Aug. 10, 2015, 4:22 p.m.

What a friggen awesome trailer. All aboard the hype train!!

Aug. 10, 2015, 4:38 p.m.

Didn't see the trailer till now. Looks really great. What bugs me a little is for example the guns of the nemesis class light corvette. In all pictures i have seen there are 4 big gatling guns at the front, fixed. And in the game you can shoot to other directions than only straight forward. Why is that?

Also, i think the sniper would be less op if his main cannon would be fixed to only one direction as well (at least at the heavier classes).

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

Aug. 10, 2015, 8:33 p.m.

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4243)

Didn't see the trailer till now. Looks really great. What bugs me a little is for example the guns of the nemesis class light corvette. In all pictures i have seen there are 4 big gatling guns at the front, fixed. And in the game you can shoot to other directions than only straight forward. Why is that?

Also, i think the sniper would be less op if his main cannon would be fixed to only one direction as well (at least at the heavier classes).

The Gatling guns are not fixed, they can turn a little, about 45 degrees in every direction. If you watch the videos carefully, you can see them turning in their slots.

Also AFAIK only the light sniper (the one that looks like a crocodile) has free rotating turrets, the bigger ones will have limited firing arcs.

Aug. 10, 2015, 8:51 p.m.

THD#8683 posted (#post-4259)

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4243)

The Gatling guns are not fixed, they can turn a little, about 45 degrees in every direction. If you watch the videos carefully, you can see them turning in their slots.

Also AFAIK only the light sniper (the one that looks like a crocodile) has free rotating turrets, the bigger ones will have limited firing arcs.

Ah, perfectely. Thank you for that information. Well then everything is okay. ^^

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.