FORUMS

Posted: //
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:16 a.m.

Greetings and good tidings captains,

The moment you have all been waiting for is here! In tandem with our presence on the show floor at gamescom, we have opened the signups for closed beta to captains across the globe on the Dreadnought website! Head here and click on beta sign up to receive your boarding pass for the Dreadnought closed beta preparing to launch in early 2016.

From all of us here on the Dreadnought team we thank you for your continued interest and support, we can't wait for you to get your hands on what we've been working on!

See you in the skies captains, and for those of you at gamescom with us we'll see you at booth 020 in Hall 8!

Aug. 5, 2015, 4:23 a.m.

Just a little question, Do we need to re-subscribe even if we asked to enter in the CB session before this announcement ? Or the previous subscription is enough ?

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

Aug. 5, 2015, 4:32 a.m.

Just a little question, Do we need to re-subscribe even if we asked to enter in the CB session before this announcement ? Or the previous subscription is enough ?

You should most definitely sign up again. The previous sign ups were for the newsletter so you could get notified of beta signups going live.

Aug. 5, 2015, 5 a.m.

Great news cant wait.

Aug. 5, 2015, 5:27 a.m.

thank you so much for the great news,you've made my day
what about closed alpha?you will pick the players?

Dreadnought Wikia

Aug. 5, 2015, 5:49 a.m.

Thank you :)

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:04 a.m.

Signed up, but didn't get any confirmation in my email. Is this normal?

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:22 a.m.

Signed up, did not recieve confirmation email either. Seems normal.
I accidentally signed up twice. The first time I was not logged in to my account.
Hope that is not a Problem...

Aug. 5, 2015, 10:27 a.m.

This made my day. I look forward to playing the space game where the developers actually want me to control a dreadnought!

Aug. 5, 2015, 10:55 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 1, 2015, 5:51 a.m.

I think i've signed up 3 times now ^_^ can't wait.

--
Robotstyle

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.