FORUMS

Posted: //
Aug. 22, 2015, 4:28 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 22, 2015, 4:28 a.m.

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-5505)

We don't even know if there's gonna be an NDA, so things might actually be pretty open and free (but I think closed-alpha will most likely have an NDA, just because^^)
And the DEVs somewhere said in a stream, that they want their "soon" not to be the typical Noobisoft- and EA/Dice-"s00n" ^^

Sould've thought of that earlier xDD It's been soon for about a year or longer already smile

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Aug. 22, 2015, 6:20 a.m.

Ha, The Noobisoft-DEVs in GRP said that they would implement new clan-features (like certain clan-leaderboards, private match option, moderator- and spectator-mode, etc. aimed for early 2014.
And then, at Halloween, they announced that they cancelled to even work on these Clan-features line in May, but didn't tell the Community, because stoopid or smth. else, I can't remember. Stuff like that always happens all the time in GRP smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Aug. 22, 2015, 6:55 a.m.

Sounds like an awesome game. Good thing that i didnt even allowed me to log in smile

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

Aug. 22, 2015, 8:34 a.m.

You're better off without even having played the game, believe me smile
I had so much hustle and so many arguments with the CommunityManagers that one even overreacted and banned me for no reason, but it turned out he was wrong and he had f*cked it up, not me smile

Aug. 22, 2015, 1:14 p.m.

seams like it bugs when try to sign up for dread beta..says must be 18.. im from 1979..so..
would be nice if one knew if they were sigend up for it..

looks cool would love to try it.

Aug. 22, 2015, 1:43 p.m.

Had no problems at all. Just don't try to do it from an iPad. Could correctly select my birthday

Aug. 22, 2015, 2:06 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 22, 2015, 3:58 p.m.

LensMan#7827 posted (#post-5558)

seams like it bugs when try to sign up for dread beta..says must be 18.. im from 1979..so..
would be nice if one knew if they were sigend up for it..

looks cool would love to try it.

it is normal, that there is no confirmation-email. You can sign up 2x in a row to make sure, but normally, if you reach the screen with the blue frame, you in!

Aug. 22, 2015, 3:15 p.m.

FR4NCO#1545 posted (#post-5473)

Hey guys if i signed up for the closed beta like a month or two ago do i have to sign up again now? or will my old sign up still be good to go?
cant wait to get my hands on this game and don't want to miss out.

Hi FR4NCO, to reply your question yes, it is better if you sign up again for the Beta. =)

And be aware that you will not receive any e-mail confirmation for your sign up.

Aug. 23, 2015, 11:15 a.m.

I signed up!

Aug. 23, 2015, 11:18 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 23, 2015, 11:18 a.m.

KungFu#4340 posted (#post-5645)

I signed up!

welcome captain

just to clear you will not receive any e-mail confirmation.You will get one closer to CBT

Dreadnought Wikia

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.