FORUMS

Squad Matachmakingis PAINFUL

Posted: //
Oct. 15, 2016, 6:51 a.m.

We've been in MM for more than twenty (20) plus minutes waiting on matches as a squad of 2,3,4 and even 5. Please fix this!

Oct. 15, 2016, 11:13 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 15, 2016, 11:14 a.m.

ReekHavoc#4213 posted (#post-46662)

We've been in MM for more than twenty (20) plus minutes waiting on matches as a squad of 2,3,4 and even 5. Please fix this!

On the last patch we had a while ago,a squad could enter a match only if there is another squad on the opposite team.for now we have controlled low closed beta population.Be patient,we are close to open beta,when we will have more players to play with queue times will get shorter.

"The First Of His Name"

Oct. 15, 2016, 12:26 p.m.

As we move towards 2.0 and open beta you will see improvements over the current match making system.

Oct. 16, 2016, 4:04 p.m.

smile Thx!

Oct. 21, 2016, 1:31 p.m.

ReekHavoc#4213 posted (#post-47133)

smile Thx!

You are very welcome!

Oct. 22, 2016, 7:11 p.m.

All the matchmaking is basically broken right now by virtue of amount of players involved. Got the beta test code 2 days ago, and basically been running into same people over and over again. Having 10-15 level difference between players in the same match makes the thing unplayable.
People with light nuclear volleys, fully kitted out corvettes etc make very short work of a bunch of lvl 5-10 folks.

I understand that in theory there should be a lot of people in, and it should even out, but it doesn't right now. So, I guess, the only thing is to do is to wait and see if full launch will fix the situation, because right now it's just plain not fun to play.

Oct. 22, 2016, 7:55 p.m.

Behemot#2572 posted (#post-50579)

All the matchmaking is basically broken right now by virtue of amount of players involved. Got the beta test code 2 days ago, and basically been running into same people over and over again. Having 10-15 level difference between players in the same match makes the thing unplayable.
People with light nuclear volleys, fully kitted out corvettes etc make very short work of a bunch of lvl 5-10 folks.

I understand that in theory there should be a lot of people in, and it should even out, but it doesn't right now. So, I guess, the only thing is to do is to wait and see if full launch will fix the situation, because right now it's just plain not fun to play.

Welcome aboard, Captain! We are working on resolving these issues in 2.0. We will have new maps, ships, game mode and so much more. For all of the latest Dreadnought news, follow us on Twitter.

Oct. 23, 2016, 4:15 a.m.

I'm not sure where to post this issue and do correct me if i'm wrong, I have been playing the basic Test battle using the trader class ships since the waiting queues were high on the pvp battles. But i noticed that i was not gaining any xp even though i was getting high number of kills.

Am i doing something wrong or is it that i need to buy Hero ships to gain xp or is there are premium account that i have to buy to start gaining xp?

Oct. 23, 2016, 4:55 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 23, 2016, 4:58 a.m.

Mallu_#6032 posted (#post-50625)

I'm not sure where to post this issue and do correct me if i'm wrong, I have been playing the basic Test battle using the trader class ships since the waiting queues were high on the pvp battles. But i noticed that i was not gaining any xp even though i was getting high number of kills.

Am i doing something wrong or is it that i need to buy Hero ships to gain xp or is there are premium account that i have to buy to start gaining xp?
you don't earn anything from playing test battles

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Oct. 23, 2016, 4:59 a.m.

Mallu_#6032 posted (#post-50625)

You don't earn anything from playing Test Battles

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.