FORUMS

Posted: //
Aug. 12, 2015, 9:58 a.m.

DanishDoom#0564 posted (#post-4413)

Sekey#3187 posted (#post-4411)

Keyboards, Headsets, a Mouse, a Clock or something and Alpha invitation which were pretty useless because everyone was invited who visited the party... funny thing because i already was signed in for the Alpha ^^

Ah yes, about that - anyone know when those alpha-invites from the party will be out? I can't wait to play some more of this game!

I think they were just teasing me but when I whined that I have to wait so long before I can play Dreadnought again they said "well fall is only a month away". I doubt it will be in a month, but a man can dream....

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

Aug. 12, 2015, 11:02 a.m.

I think to remember somebody saying September, but i'm not a hundred percent certain to be honest. The game looked pretty bug-free and reasonably balanced already though. So it seems like a pretty realistic date.

Aug. 12, 2015, 3:41 p.m.

Well.. what we saw from the game was only a tiny piece so it might have some bugs that occur in other parts of the game.

Existence#7043 posted (#post-4424)

I think to remember somebody saying September, but i'm not a hundred percent certain to be honest. The game looked pretty bug-free and reasonably balanced already though. So it seems like a pretty realistic date.

I asked a guy from Yager for something like an "release date" for the Alpha... He said it might be some weeks or some months but surely this year

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.