FORUMS

The Uninstall Thread

Posted: //
Oct. 23, 2017, 5:20 p.m.

Sorry guys, but it's over.

I was playing this game for 10 months now, but enough is enough. I play videogames for almost 2 decades now but this is the worst Developer-Community Communication i have ever seen. Almost every suggestion from the community get's ignored, the bug fixing is not existing. I understand that this game is not finished, its not polished, but this is ridiculous. The Version 1.8.0 had 61 KNOWN BUGS, including broken key binding. How can you release a version which has 61 KNOWN problems? That is not incompetence, it's simply disinterest and unprofessional.
I have been following the announcements and the Dev Roadmap for 10 months now and 90% of them are simply lies. It's getting worse and worse and worse. I have noticed the XP counting problem after 3 days. And that was 10 months ago. And i assume this problem is existing since February 2016, which is 20 months ago. And you want money for a Elite Status for a system that is not working since the beginning.
The first time i wanna play this game i couldn't, because the servers where unavailable. The second time the same problem. The third again. You had server problems 3 days in a row. I needed 4 days to play my first match. And you still have server problems. Today i needed sometimes 30 seconds to load a forumsite. I needed almost 2 minutes to load the game because the servers are slow. AGAIN.
Today you have the same bugs and the same problems you had 10 months ago.
Almost everyone hates the spawnsystem. Almost everyone thinks the minimap is close to useless. Almost everyone thinks the grind is way to much. Almost everyone hates the matchmaking. Why is it possible to play as a Level 10 Player with 10 hours playtime against a Level 50 Player with 500 hours playtime?
But did you change it? No. Did you fix the bugs? No. We get new skins, so we can spend more money for a game that is still not working. You even started a marketing campaign. For a game that is still not working.
I loved Spec Ops: The Line, but with this game you lost all of your reputation. Not only for this game, for your complete company. You call yourself a AAA-Developer but you act like a student group. And iam pretty sure iam not the only one who thinks like that.

Btw, sorry for my english, it's not my first language. If you find mistakes you can keep them.

Oct. 23, 2017, 8:57 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 24, 2017, 7:07 p.m.

I've heard less tragic stories from opiate addicts trying to muster up the courage to quit!

Oct. 23, 2017, 9:20 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 24, 2017, 6:50 p.m.

Sorry guys, but it's over.

I was using this product for 10 months now, but enough is enough. I use drugs for almost 2 decades now but this is the worst supplier-user Communication i have ever seen. Almost every suggestion from the users get's ignored, the bug (under my skin) fixing is not existing. I understand that this product is not finished, its not pure, but this is ridiculous. The Version 1.8.0 had 61 KNOWN IMPURITIES, including poisonous bulkers. How can you release a product which has 61 KNOWN problems? That is not incompetence, it's simply disinterest and unprofessional.

I have been following the announcements and the supplier Roadmap for 10 months now and 90% of them are simply lies. It's getting worse and worse and worse. I have noticed the dosage counting problem after 3 days. And that was 10 months ago. And i assume this problem is existing since February 2016, which is 20 months ago. And you want money for a customer reward status for a product that is not working since the beginning.

The first time i wanna use this product i couldn't, because the supply were unavailable. The second time the same problem. The third again. You had supply problems 3 days in a row. I needed 4 days to score my first hit. And you still have supply problems. Today i needed sometimes 30 seconds to find a dealer. I needed almost 2 minutes to secure a hit because the suppliers are slow. AGAIN.

Today you have the same impurities and the same problems you had 10 months ago.
Almost everyone hates the distribution system. Almost everyone thinks the mini baggie is close to useless. Almost everyone thinks the cut is way too much. Almost everyone hates the hookup system. Why is it possible to use as a Level 10 recreational user with 10 hours usetime against a Level 50 junkie with 500 hours usetime?
But did you change it? No. Did you fix the impurities? No. We get new skins (cos I scratch mine too much), so we can spend more money for a drug that is still not working. You even started a marketing campaign. For a drug that is still not working.

I loved Cocaine: The Line, but with this drug you lost all of your reputation. Not only for this drug, for your complete cartel. You call yourself a AAA-Distributor but you act like a student group selling pingers at a rave. And iam pretty sure iam not the only one who thinks like that.

Btw, sorry for my english, it's not my first language. If you find mistakes you can keep them.

Oct. 23, 2017, 9:33 p.m.

Uninstalled when I found out they weren't planning to fix the broken T4 modules that you have to spend hours grinding for just to find out its broken.

Oct. 24, 2017, 2:37 a.m.

What server problems are you talking about? Could this be tied to your ISP? Have you contacted support? You so know that bug fixing us not easy right. When tou fix a big you have to make sure you don't add more. I've played other games that have taken years to fix bugs that where there at launch. Like one game i played on one map an event was bugged for 3 years. 3 years. But you know what people understood that sometimes fixing things is not easy. But as a game Developer your self you know better right?

Yes we all want the game to work. In a perfect world there would be no bugs. I do agree some bugs should no make it in to release like the XP bug we had with 1.9.0. With that said, s**t happens. Game is in Beta too. No one is making you spend money, so that is a mute point.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 24, 2017, 2:40 a.m.

Worst community relations? If anything, they have excellent community relations. Maybe you should join Discord smile

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 24, 2017, 2:55 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 24, 2017, 2:55 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-161021)

Worst community relations? If anything, they have excellent community relations. Maybe you should join Discord smile

Indeed. Also not many Devs make there road maps public knowledge. Most keep very tight lipped about it.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 24, 2017, 2:56 a.m.

Hmm, this is one of the least toxic community I encountered. Sure there are squabbles here and there but overall it was very helpful

The dev isn't great but at least they are transparent and do communicate. I have played games that dev just do things and never post anything in forums, for years

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Oct. 24, 2017, 11:02 a.m.

Same old people to the rescue of the devs... You guys don't get tired doing the devs job?

Oct. 24, 2017, 11:14 a.m.

Sleipnir#5272 posted (#post-161157)

Same old people to the rescue of the devs... You guys don't get tired doing the devs job?

Devs are constant contact on discord with us, why not join us as well rather than be a sour puss

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.