FORUMS

well this stinks, everything going to plan

Posted: //
Oct. 25, 2017, 8 a.m.

well, good point OP!!!
first, I would like to mention several things around this problem:
There is no diversity - there is no reason to use and buy 70% of Koshei's modules, Because it doesn't give you any match points and most of these modules absolutely stupid for Koshei(like Purge beam). The same rule applies to any ship in this game. Only one config can be effective - Why we need Blast Ram on slow Blud... etc.

Second, The Tier system, last patch with T3 buffs is good direction, but god d*mn this need to be made like 5 months ago, I really feel bad for people who play against T4 with good setups.

I have many question to dev team: how is it possible to make such broken "low quality" patches in 2017, why we need so many visual unnecessary "patches" like Credit icons, thousands of interface changes? do you get your salary relaying on how much small stuff you make???

None of my friends(19 people) are online for last week.

Oct. 25, 2017, 8:19 a.m.

Second, The Tier system, last patch with T3 buffs is good direction,

It was far from the right direction. If anything, this caused a serious inconsistency, making it worse for T2 and T4. Right now T3s have a severe advantage that makes a fully loaded T3 stronger than a stock T4, dimply due to their range buff.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 25, 2017, 8:19 a.m.

It was far from the right direction. If anything, this caused a serious inconsistency, making it worse for T2 and T4. Right now T3s have a severe advantage that makes a fully loaded T3 stronger than a stock T4, dimply due to their range buff.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Oct. 25, 2017, 8:30 a.m.

CruelDynamics#2002 posted (#post-161595)

well, good point OP!!!
first, I would like to mention several things around this problem:
There is no diversity - there is no reason to use and buy 70% of Koshei's modules, Because it doesn't give you any match points and most of these modules absolutely stupid for Koshei(like Purge beam). The same rule applies to any ship in this game. Only one config can be effective - Why we need Blast Ram on slow Blud... etc.

There are people who would disagree.A Koshei is not just a healer.

Second, The Tier system, last patch with T3 buffs is good direction, but god d*mn this need to be made like 5 months ago, I really feel bad for people who play against T4 with good setups.

This was a bad thing. I can go on my maxed T3 art and just back pedal and watch the T4 art I'm shooting at be unable to shoot me back, or any T2 or T4 for that matter.

I have many question to dev team: how is it possible to make such broken "low quality" patches in 2017, why we need so many visual unnecessary "patches" like Credit icons, thousands of interface changes? do you get your salary relaying on how much small stuff you make???

None of my friends(19 people) are online for last week.

Different teams do different things. It's the same with any game. They don't all work on one thing. Something's get finished quicker than others, so they get put into the game once they are "ready". This is ture for every game ever.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 25, 2017, 11:19 a.m.

Captain Nemo#8277 posted (#post-161242)

Here you go, just a game with the very same person that said it

https://puu.sh/y6tFt/259e7e0321.jpg

capt, how dare you post a screen shot of me so low in points! now everyone can see im on your BFF list haha! all i can say is im soooo glad i dont have to play that POS jutland anymore... second... whats your point? are you with me or against me on this topic?

Oct. 25, 2017, 4:16 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 25, 2017, 4:17 p.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-161596)

I agree with regards to T3 arty - it's better to add more HP than range, but experienced pilots and fully loaded T4 are much worse than any T3 (I do not see T3 pilots with 14+/0 win-lose ratio). So I think the direction is right, but implementation looks like it was made and tested by one man without any QA

Oct. 25, 2017, 7:25 p.m.

Shazbot1#1608 posted (#post-161651)

capt, how dare you post a screen shot of me so low in points! now everyone can see im on your BFF list haha! all i can say is im soooo glad i dont have to play that POS jutland anymore... second... whats your point? are you with me or against me on this topic?

My point was just to show that I can rank on top with a healer despite not killing or assisting anything.

Being a man of science, I also put myself in the other guy shoes and try a game where I kill nothing, to see how high I can score

https://puu.sh/y7ci4/5741dd64f2.jpg

2 command ships and about 20 assault ships gave me 1200 points or so, plus a few things here and there put me to #1. But the second guy came really close as 8-0, so I can concluded that if he was 15-0 and lower than 1300 points then he must have been last hitting lower tier ships

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Oct. 26, 2017, 10:51 a.m.

in a vet.... destroyers and vets are easy to level up, no one is complaining about it except the odd "vindy is OP" thread here and there.

get in a dread and attempt to do well where you almost certainly rely on a healer who are in short supply, which is why in your first screen shot i was darn near the bottom, in a jutland with no healer on the team, thats the result. you dont heal anything except TDM i begged you to heal me that match remember? now, your not alone in this, anyone who heals, endlessly complains about healing in onslaught, i've done it myself and it sucks, if it's not fun, dont do it. my point is if you got really good xp points for healing, like before, players would be willing to fill the healer role in any match instead of out right refusing because it's "not worth it"

Oct. 26, 2017, 2:31 p.m.

Shazbot1#1608 posted (#post-162093)

in a vet.... destroyers and vets are easy to level up, no one is complaining about it except the odd "vindy is OP" thread here and there.

get in a dread and attempt to do well where you almost certainly rely on a healer who are in short supply, which is why in your first screen shot i was darn near the bottom, in a jutland with no healer on the team, thats the result. you dont heal anything except TDM i begged you to heal me that match remember? now, your not alone in this, anyone who heals, endlessly complains about healing in onslaught, i've done it myself and it sucks, if it's not fun, dont do it. my point is if you got really good xp points for healing, like before, players would be willing to fill the healer role in any match instead of out right refusing because it's "not worth it"

I thought healing had been "normalized" so they didn't end up with 15-20K XP per match. It was kind of nuts that as a healer I was getting more XP than people doing the killing. It would annoy me as well that is be getting all this XP to unlock.modules but not able to buy them dew to having no credits, then when you went damage to start to earn the credits, you where then in the same position of having XP to buy mods for that ship, but no credits to pay for them. It was really annoying. I'm not saying your wrong. The big XP gain was defiantly a good reason to play healer.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 26, 2017, 7:54 p.m.

Shazbot1#1608 posted (#post-162093)

Sorry I already maxed out all my T4 dreadnoughts so I don't want to play with them anymore. You can check the "Dreads OP" thread where I gave some screenshots on how I think about it. And I usually don't require a healer to play any mode

As for healing, while I don't like using it in Onslaught, I have to agree that the reduced healing is fair. Because healing does not contribute to score progression. If healers get more points in Onslaught they would just form a giant ball around command ship and games would be decided by assault ships only. Trust me, it happened to me before

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.