FORUMS

PlayStation 4 Open Beta Patch 1 Feedback Megathread!

Posted: //
Oct. 25, 2017, 3:47 p.m.

Gey... just had a glitch. In an onslaught match the. " primary target icon and text " stated directly on my sights on the crosshairs center circle no matter where I went or where I panned the camera. Also still there after re-spawning. Still there
Suggestion for statistics : could you show a leader board of all players ps4 wise or even just by region ?
I know the rank # stops at 50 but it still would be nice too see how I fair against other players. Now I can only compare againt the people in my friends list. I know that would be a huge list of data but you all ready have it compiled just would be useful information to become a better player

Oct. 25, 2017, 4:28 p.m.

NINMAN. Thanks for the post I appreciate it.
Just wanted to say what a lot of people where probably dealing with and going through.

Oct. 25, 2017, 7:11 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 25, 2017, 7:19 p.m.

hotrods

If you want a good Player for comparing i have a Hardcore Player on my Friendlist he has 550 Hours playtime in 3 Months . ( iam 50 too and only have 180~) He has 2700~ Matches and nearly 20000 Kills 4,2 KD. average Points over 1700 ( before the Score Nerf with 1.1) average Kills P/Match 7,7~

Oct. 25, 2017, 7:33 p.m.

I really, really, miss the single player against AI training mode.

That was a perfect place to test newly acquired ships and mods. I learned how a lot of weps worked in there.

Why take that out?

Software Engineering: Where quality is job 1.1

Oct. 26, 2017, 9:13 a.m.

As some have said, we are still experiencing a sound glitch. It usually happens to me while I am in a dreadnought and while firing my main guns I launch a module, usually Missile Salvo. I will try and note exactly what I was doing when it happens again in order to help narrow down this bug.

Oct. 26, 2017, 12:51 p.m.

It's nice to know that the endless loading screen glitch is still here, aswell as the sound cut out glitch. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next patch and i understand the problems the developers had to deal with at the time but it is getting a little bit old now.

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

Oct. 26, 2017, 2 p.m.

I had an auto correct misspelling in a prior pist:
It stated that I don't like the new onslaught and proving grounds mode.
When in fact I. DO. like the new game modes .
Auto correct is terrible at the worst possible times

Oct. 26, 2017, 10:14 p.m.

Clausesanta86.
Wow. They're impressive numbers I guess I have some work to do. Good to know thank you

Oct. 27, 2017, 12:55 a.m.

My fleet still says i have maintenance fee and i can't pay it or play in a squad. Please fix fast!

Oct. 27, 2017, 1:12 a.m.

jameslnr#8323 posted (#post-162238)

My fleet still says i have maintenance fee and i can't pay it or play in a squad. Please fix fast!

I see the wrench and can pay $0 maintenance, except i havent tried to join a squad. Hopefully itll get sorted out quick...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.