FORUMS

Corvettes, the only viable ships?

Posted: //
Oct. 26, 2017, 8:51 a.m.

claussanta86#7052 posted (#post-161952)

just another whine Thread ..... '' The other Player was better so his Class should get a Nerf ''

Not at all, the OP is asking a question. while the Corvette, kinda has a low skill ceiling dew to it's speed, DPS and that the good/easy counters for it are in the T3/T4 tech trees.

The reason most people complain about Corvettes are the T2 Dover Corvettes in recruit matches. I personally feel it is a little too good at everything, but it's not unbeatable. If you see it coming, normally you will win the fight.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 26, 2017, 10:03 a.m.

Hey fellow TAC-Captain,
first off three of anything can be very hard to counter if they are working halfway coordinated. Three Artys can totally wreck havoc as can three dessys and even three TACs... so, no, Corvettes won´t dominate the game.

As for fending the pesky little rats off of your TAC... not to easy and sometimes everything you will do in a match. They are out to hunt YOU (and Artys). Two modules will help you a ton: Tesla-Pods and your Energygenerator. Your goal should be survival and not shooting them down so defense first. Always check the Playerlist in Orbit for Corvettes, if Corvettes are present try to find the pattern of the pilot (is he using energydraintorpedos, is he cloaked etc.). Play Corvette a little for yourself to find synergies they use and the weak spots and act accordingly (safe your energygen for the moment when the draintorpedo hits, always keep some energy in your tank have all your pods ready at any given moment etc.).

Hope that helps a little...

Oct. 26, 2017, 7:48 p.m.

seriously I haven't played this game for nearly half a year and I check forums only to see there are 3 POSTS STILL talking about corvettes being OP... holy crack these devs must all only play the corvette class it's still broken and requires more effort than ANY other class to counter... I also see in the patch notes the effective range of Corvettes has been buffed lol so I recommend doing what I and many others have done, uninstall the game..

Oct. 26, 2017, 11:44 p.m.

Thanks, person who hasn't played in half a year. It's really refreshing to hear input from those that haven't touched the game in months, yet seem to think anyone cares to hear their opinion.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.