FORUMS

Full controller support for PC, when ?

Posted: //
Nov. 12, 2017, 8:07 p.m.

Now that Dreadnought is a PS4 game, could it be possible to include controller support in the PC version as well ? Thank you. I am kind of tired of using tier applications for the purpose.

PS: Basically, the PC team could talk to the PS4 team. I don't think it is rocket science.

Nov. 13, 2017, 1:53 p.m.

Dreadnought is still in Open Beta and is subsequently still in development. At this time, we do not have controller support, however, this option will hopefully be implemented in the future! Please keep an eye out on our website here for any future patch notes regarding controller support!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

Nov. 13, 2017, 11:31 p.m.

Saluzar#3267 posted (#post-170681)

Now that Dreadnought is a PS4 game, could it be possible to include controller support in the PC version as well ? Thank you. I am kind of tired of using tier applications for the purpose.

PS: Basically, the PC team could talk to the PS4 team. I don't think it is rocket science.

Dont handicap yourself by using controllers then, mouse and key over controller any day. Controlle just no for this title

Nov. 14, 2017, 1:03 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 14, 2017, 1:04 a.m.

Raging#5940 posted (#post-171118)

Saluzar#3267 posted (#post-170681)

Dont handicap yourself by using controllers then, mouse and key over controller any day. Controlle just no for this title

You got to be kidding. This title is exactly made for controllers. It's on PS4 if you didn't get the info. This rubbish 'oh it's a game for k&m, get over it, blabla...' rhetoric is tiring really. I just want them to consider bringing the support they have on PS4, that's all. And don't worry, my killing score is on par with your lovely keyboard users.

Nov. 19, 2017, 11:02 a.m.

So even though the work is done they are not adding controller support? I really like the game on PS4 and when I learned it was on PC I downloaded it right away but when I learned it had no controller support I stopped right there. I absolutely hate gaming on the keybaord and mouse to the point if a game don't have controller support I don't play it. There are a lot of people in my shoes you guys are losing due to laziness.

Nov. 19, 2017, 1:38 p.m.

Honestly though, controllers on the PC should be a last resort. When you use a controller, you have a severe disadvantage to keyboard and mouse users.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Nov. 21, 2017, 5:04 p.m.

i love the old /'keyboard and mouse is better' lmao i don't think those people ever got an education.. games like this are far easier on controller where your fingers are on the buttons, a controller player would smash a keyboard player, faster response time, less buttons, easier combo's, constantly spamming buttons before a keyboard warrior took their finger off the key to press 'alt+left shift+q just to use a ability which is mapped 'lb' on a controller, granted some games you can get pin point accuracy for smooth headshots with a mouse.. other than that the keyboard is a outdated and poor method of gaming, i have multiple buttons on my mouse and still always go for the controller,

Nov. 21, 2017, 5:08 p.m.

if the devs read these posts , do they have a person/team working on controls for keyboard/controller support still .. do they know if controller support could be introduced within a month, next few months, or if it's a last minute focus before release? i don't rush devs nor expect it to be done on customer demand, just looking for a rough guess.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.