FORUMS

So let's talk balance

Posted: //
Nov. 18, 2017, 7:19 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 19, 2017, 8:51 a.m.

I know, vet pilotes are people too, but what on earth is the balance team doing all day long?

Valcour flies straight against that round stairs in Ixion, i sit 500m away in my Harwich hammering with LMG(every hit a count) + PtW + 3 tesla pods III (all PtW launched) onto this vet.

Valcour had 0 energy when i spotted him and like 80% health, i had full health and full energy. At 50% health i switched from PtW to Shields and started energy generator.

8-10 seconds later, i am dead and he is still alive with like 60% health.
Killscreen states only his damage and no heal or other player was in range.

So, please tell me how that works!

In the same timespan i can bring down destroyers without shields!

EDIT: This is not a general vet whine thread, it's about a bug/balance issue in some situations.

Nov. 18, 2017, 7:38 p.m.

Desperate measure + kinetic armor amp. That's how it worked.

Valcour has 10k HP, tesla pod deal 2k DPS, if he has no energy he wouldn't last 8-10 seconds from tesla pod alone. Also, if he has some modules to use, you wouldn't last 8-10 seconds without shield either. So either you missed something, or you omitted something.

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Nov. 18, 2017, 8:44 p.m.

Captain Nemo#8277 posted (#post-172925)

Desperate measure + kinetic armor amp. That's how it worked.

Valcour has 10k HP, tesla pod deal 2k DPS, if he has no energy he wouldn't last 8-10 seconds from tesla pod alone. Also, if he has some modules to use, you wouldn't last 8-10 seconds without shield either. So either you missed something, or you omitted something.

I will shadowplay my games from now on.
We shall see where that leads.

Nov. 18, 2017, 10 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 18, 2017, 10 p.m.

My Vigo carries a disrupter missiles and stasis ammo. Corvettes don't go near me. Hahahaha!

How to Avoid Being Pubstomped by Corvettes: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/64495/

Using Palos to Counter Corvettes: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/65419/

Nov. 19, 2017, 2:25 a.m.

I'm with Nemo, you must have missed something.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Nov. 19, 2017, 5:30 a.m.

Of course vette boid had desperate measures + some armor module. I have bad news for you TheMaster, devs, in general likes current corvettes, check out latest update patch notes. This su.cks I know. Either deal with it or hope they will change their minds. Or just quit smile

Nov. 19, 2017, 6:19 a.m.

HepTagoN#7086 posted (#post-172948)

Of course vette boid had desperate measures + some armor module. I have bad news for you TheMaster, devs, in general likes current corvettes, check out latest update patch notes. This su.cks I know. Either deal with it or hope they will change their minds. Or just quit smile

Or purge beam = dead corvette.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Nov. 19, 2017, 6:57 a.m.

You do know that there are multiple modules that can literally 1 shot vettes right?

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Nov. 19, 2017, 8:50 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-172949)

Captain Nemo#8277 posted (#post-172950)

You do know that there are multiple modules that can literally 1 shot vettes right?

Oh boy this should not end in a general Vet whine thread.
It was not my intention, i know how to deal with them mostly.

It was about this situation and a few others i had over the weeks were my opposing vet player was just a bouncing health bar despite having no heal and massiv damage on them.

I should have ended my post by saying that i killed that particular vet player a few times over the course of the match to verify what happend.

My intention was to get some tests going and see if something is odd in some situations.

Nov. 19, 2017, 9:07 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-172949)

Purge doesn't work solo, it takes 50 energy, increases the damage taken by 75% and reduces the damage dealt by 45% (t4). Nothing you want to have in a 1vs1.

The corvettes are supposed to do sneaky and fast attacks, kinetic armor amplifier + desperate measures corvettes just brawl on you like you would expect it from a blud...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.