FORUMS

Glitch that put Monarch guns on the Dola

Posted: //
Nov. 19, 2017, 11:18 a.m.

I ran into a glitch a while back which put the monarch guns on other ships. Imgur. It got me thinking about the future possibilities of unlocking other primary weapons for ships besides the default ones.

Nov. 19, 2017, 11:26 a.m.

That looks quite cool.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Nov. 19, 2017, 12:16 p.m.

Does it works in a battle?
Want it so much <3

Nov. 19, 2017, 12:17 p.m.

i realy hope we get something else for the jutland/monarch primary weapons because they kinda suck atm i never use them the reapeaters are way better

Nov. 19, 2017, 12:32 p.m.

dreadpony#0823 posted (#post-172967)

Want it so much <3

I wish it did. If the devs implemented such a feature it would be awesome

Nov. 19, 2017, 12:32 p.m.

dreadpony#0823 posted (#post-172967)

Want it so much <3

I wish it did. If the devs implemented such a feature it would be awesome

Nov. 19, 2017, 12:55 p.m.

Corvette primary on a artillery would be dope, as an assault class. Or, corvettes with artillery mounts. Destroyers with heal beam "bullets"

Nov. 19, 2017, 2:06 p.m.

I think that changing main weapons between classes is too much, but the ability to upgrade or switch different types of main weapons really fits in this game.

Nov. 19, 2017, 4:01 p.m.

FooJub#4039 posted (#post-172971)

Corvette primary on a artillery would be dope, as an assault class. Or, corvettes with artillery mounts. Destroyers with heal beam "bullets"

It would be hilarious to see a Vucari as a giant space gatling gun, but if they kept the properties of the primaries the same, that would mean our glass cannons would have to fly up next to enemy ships to do any damage, and that...wouldn't end well for the Vucari. Alternative primary weapons would be an amazing addition to the game, but in most cases, they would have to be completely new weapons, or at least adjusted to fit different ship classes (like how the repeater secondaries for dreads are a close-range rapid-fire version of the JA destroyer's primary repeaters). If they could make that happen, that would indeed be dope.

MORE! MORE! MOLOCH DEMANDS MORE!

Nov. 21, 2017, 3 p.m.

Main weapon variety would be neat, but only if it grants an advantage to play style. Using dreads as an example, if you have heavy plasma, you range out at maybe 5-5.5k (or less?), but the plasma adds a small burn DOT. Ballistic cannons would range out to maybe 8k, but with a slower rate of fire, maybe some splash damage if you're shooting into a crowd of ships. We could even have heavy autocannons that top out at 3-3.5k, but heaven help you if you get caught in a tractor beam and someone has these equipped. This for our CQB captains that like to get up close and personal.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.