This is NOT an appropriate way to communicate with the devs or the community.
There are some basic rules that everyone needs to adhere to:
- Name the issue
- Explain, why this is an issue in your opinion.
- Offer a solution to the proposed issue.
With that being said I have to say that I have no idea what you are talking about. By saying "fixing" do you mean buffing or nerfing?
In case of the former I'd say you don't know what you are talking about as Corvettes are without a doubt the most overpowered ship class in the entire game.
In case of the latter I couldn't agree more with you. In my view there are a few reasons why I think this is the case:
- Corvettes have the highest DPS (assault blink warp) which enables them to one-shot every shipclass except Dreadnoughts.
- Corvettes have the highest mobility which makes it almost impossible for other ships to hit them. Even Stasis doesn't work if the Corvette is equipped with any speed increasing module as Stasis does not effect modules (or only barely).
- With the removal of the Purge-mechanic (I know, there is still the TARTARUS missile but let's be realistic, how often do you hit a Corvette with the Tartarus on purpose?) other ships (Dreads and Tacs) have no means of preventing the Corvette from using its modules. Corvettes on the other hand can easily dissable the modules of their targets by using the Disrupture Pulse rendering them practically defenceless. And don't get me started on the Destroyer's Disrupture Missile as Corvettes can easily outmaneuver it.
- With the introduction of the 'Legends redefined' update Corvettes now have an insane amout of durability (looking at you, Armor Amplifier) in addition to their insanely high DPS which turns them de facto into fast moving, hard hitting Dreadnoughts, rendering all other classes useless.
- The Corvette's module cooldowns are generally to short as the counter to these modules (if they even exist) take much longer to reset most of the time.
The solution to this is not that difficult:
- Reintroduce the Purge mechanic and get rid of that useless Rupture mechanic. While you're at it, perhaps explain to the community why this baffling decision was made in the first place.
- Make Stasis effect modules so if hit by Stasis Corvettes stop dead or at least slow down significantly.
With these two easy changes Corvettes would retain their role as hard hitting assassins but become much more vulnerabel which would go a long way to level the playing field. Using Corvettes would become the high risk - high reward playstyle that was originally intended.
But this discussion is as old as the game itself so if I were you I would not hold my breath as clearly this imbalance is deliberately introduced into the game. Whether or not that was (and still is) a stupid decision is a different discussion entirely (spoiler alert: it was!).