There's inconsistencies with the capitalization of the word 'coating' in the coating description. I would say that it doesn't need to be capitalized because it's not part of the coating's name. (E.g) 'A Steel Blue and orange accent Silesia coating' vs "Burnt Sky Coating
The "Highlands Green"** coatings description is written "HIghlands green Coating" (sic)
We have "PCF Silesia" , "New Silesia" , and "Silesia" coatings all 3 contain the same description "A Steel Blue and orange accent Silesia coating." (PCF Silesia is orange and green, New Silesia and Silesia are identical to each other, and why is "steel blue" capitalized?
"Burnt Sky" Lacks punctuation in its description where other coatings contain it. "Burnt Sky Coating"
"Oberon" coating has a double space in its description "The official Oberon ship Coating" there is also two 'Oberon' coating selections which are identical with identical descriptions (including typo)
'Mercenary's' and 'Huscarl' coatings lack punctuation. (actually many coatings do)
"Wasp" coating is identical to "Oberon"
"Interstellar Ice" description is written "An homage..." this one's debatable but proper american english would be 'A homage' because we count the 'h' as a consonant and while written "homage" the H is pronounced "Hom ige". To use "An homage" we would technically be using the french rules for the word because the french language does not pronounce the 'h' at the beginning of words. In this case it would properly be "An hommage" with two 'm's, and the word is said as "oh maj"
(Why is "Obsidian" red and blue when the description says "A coating as dark as colcanic glass."?)
'Dragon Blue' I see you guys hate the oxford comma. I'm offended.
Dragon Blue and Dead Man's Hand's descriptions are inconsistent. With "Dragon blue coating." and "Dead man's hand coating.' while the others are written in the form of "Dragon Blue Coating" also, Dead Man's Hand should be capitalized throughout because it's all part of the name.
Should "captain" be capitalized if it's not used in conjunction with a proper noun?
The icon in shop displays "Triton Mercenaries Militant" while the name in its description is just "Triton Mercenaries". I'm also unsure but in "Triton mercenaries militant ship coating, in gray and green" shouldn't 'mercenaries' be punctuated at the end because the coat belongs to their group? Also, there are inconsistencies with the usage of "grey" and "gray". They are the same word but pick one and stick with it, using both looks sloppy.
The description "A standard coating, inspired by the mysterious Cybertree Society." has a comma when it should not.
Description "A standard white, gray, and green coating, cold and sharp like steel and the hearts of many Sinley Bay captains" that whole descriptions structure is a catastrophe.
Description " The official coating of the Merle Stahl, head of the Stahl Corporation which develops unbreakable material for armor of Akula Vektor ships."
- Is 'Merle Stahl' a person? If so 'the Merle Stahl' is incorrect, 'the' should be omitted.
- I need a second opinion on this but I believe the proper structure is "The official coating of Merle Stahl, head of the Stahl Corporation. Which develops Unbreakable Materials for the armor of Akula Vektor ships"
- The Titanic was called an unsinkable ship and it sank. We're calling this Unbreakable armor. Oberon's hitpoints and Akula Vektor should logically be switched.
' A standard ship coating, for Captains who don't need camoflage."
- Remove the comma.
- I'm still not sure if captains is capitalized without a proper noun...
- Its spelt 'Camouflage'
- Give whoever came up with that name and description a raise, I giggled.
Bun Bun Cargo Cult
- You guys haven't given all my oberon ships this skin for free. Shame on you.
- the description probably needs a punctuation change, I think there's a conflict of tense.
- Name needs an apostrophe I believe.
- Holy mother of run on sentence.
- "The Sinley Bay Weapons Engineering Guild - "Black Budgeteers" - are responsible for all weapons sold in the Scum Belt. They also love fire and loud noises.
The rest of the description is pretty bad.
Dead Man's Hand Emblem
Dead Man's Hand should be capitalized in the description.
I'm sure there's many more errors but I forgot to take my crazy pills today and I can't concentrate.