@Captain Nemo: thuth that
@JanTwardowski: you are so wrong... anything can kill arty that fast, really. Also for that damaged DD without energy - I can kill it as fast as vette with any class then... your arguments aren't valid.
@Shocknfunk: exactly - people not giving faq about minimap get killed and not just by vettes
@Brother Belial: 1) you don't need to lock target to be able to hit it 2) purge/mines/stasis/broadside/scrambler/pods/etc. are tools against vettes... and also commonly used against pretty much anything else, so no, you don't fit ships specificaly against vettes.
- this is a TEAM based game... if team is ignoring teammates in need or minimap at all, don't blame vettes, blame players
- everyone has 5 ships in their fleet... it's proper to switch ship to counter enemy team's tactic. If your team doesn't react to other team's setup, don't blame vettes...
- main defense against vettes (and light DDs and invissible nuclear TACs and tanky warping DNs and pretty much anything) is situational awareness. Once again, if people lack situational awareness and have a tunel vission, blame players.
- on topic: heavy shield is craaap, I tested it for 10 battles and almost every time enemy saw me most of the time so I went back to ABW
- the only thing OP about vettes is The Invincible Heavy Tankvette