So guys lets start constructive thread with modules feedback. As we all know there are some that are clearly out of place , some are very very bad , others are just meh .
If we want improvement in game we must give serious feedback too , please don't post about OP corvettes, tacs and make stupid discussions . Keep it clean so maybe devs will have easier time repairing what is broken.
As i don't play all the ships , i didn't test all modules i can't make feedback on my own.
Very bad and useless modules
- Interceptors - yeah famous interceptors now thanks to nerf or maybe a bug are completely useless, their damage is so low there is no real reason to use them anymore. They were easly countered before but if you caught someone off guard you could do serious damage. Now they are as easy as before to counter but damage is around ~10k to enemy that is not even trying to defend against them
- Bombers - absolute garbage , low damage, unreliable , easy do counter
- Scattergun Broadside - low damage, very low range , absolute garbage and nightmare to use. If it had insane damage potential at this distance it might be useful , but now there is no reason tu use it over plasma or ballistic
- Endurance mode - total rework required
- Jutland main guns - first thing you learn about Jutland is to never use main guns , they are absolute garbage , very low damage , when they start to do any you are in repaeters range and you should always use repeaters and fly like you have no other weapon
Bad modules that can be useful in very specific conditions, but overall requre some love
- Fighters - to be fair for example full tank Jutland if is defending against enemies and they come to you in the 2.5 km range those tiny little buggers can pack quite serious punch . I've seen dread melted by them like it was under constant fire from plasma broadside . But overall they are unreliable, hard to use and very bad offensive tool . My main isse with them is very low roaming range and very long response time making them only usable against slow or immobile targets . Corvettes and fast destroyers can zip around you and seems like your fighters are not even bothering chasing them .
- Assault Thrusters - Idea behind them is not bad , but they should have some additional buff effects , maybe more control . They are not very bad , but there is no reason to use them over Warp jump
- stasis ammo - as with AT , no reason to use this over Evasive maneuver or energy generator , it should have some additional effects , something clsoer to purge . Maybe not full purge as it could be too OP but some energy regeneration block to enemy , and tiny modules disruption .
- Storm missiles - yes they are bad now , difficult to use , you need to get very close . Only Vindicta can use them reliably , but why use storms if you can use ram at this kind of ranges ? Overall overnerfed . I loved their speed and reliability , range was OK , all you had to do was to reduce damage so it wasn't killing anything that wasn't a dread . I would prefer much lower dmg , for example 15k (20k with weapon amp) but keep the range . What was scary and best with them was their speed, maneuverability and ability to track nearly every target.
- all type of weaponbooster, energy booster and other buff missiles , unreliable, no one use it , hard to use when you want them . To be fair game is quite fast , you need all buffs and debuffs delivered exactly when you want them , not "ok i launch that missile and after 4-14 seconds it will hit"
Good modules but need some love to be seen everyday or just made obsolete when you progress in tech tree
- Drain torpedo - range nerf was bad , it is easy to dodge , long CD , and we really really need more debuff tools in the game , not only dps and tank/heal or everything will turn into turtle fight
- Disruptor missile - it is ok and not ok at the same time , what it lacks is ability to use it when you need it . For example Ju(mp)tland is using warp to run away on low health? Sorry my disruptor missile started spinning around him and don't want to hit or for some bizzare reason it is taking very long time to get to a target that is 2 km away. We need to be sure with debuff and buff modules that they are delivered exactly when we want them . If i would know that my disruptor missile will hit target 4 km in 2 seconds after i launched it , it would be ok. I could time it , i could learn and adapt but right now i launch it and there is too much random stuff going on before it hits . And it is buggy , not breaking dread armor pulse
- Tempest missiles - yes we use them for quite long time but when we get into t4 they become obsolete , low speed , long launch time , not very big damage . Please make all missiles useful but different . SO repeaters have average range , average speed, average tracking and good damage , bring back old range on storms but lower damage making them very fast, low range (3km, please 3 km) low damage and keep their speed , launch speed and tracking ability , so in the end make Tempests hit like a truck , they are slow , they launch slow , they are very obvious to dodge and counter so make them devastating when they hit . 30k of not boosted dmg would be nice at t4 :p
OP modules that reqire some changes
- Adrenalien shoot - i think it was nerfed some time , i feel like it was genereting more energy few months ago but i am not sure. My main issue with this skill is that it depend heavly on amount of HP you are restoring. If you heal only one small ship you don't get much but when you pop bubbles everywhere , start using autobeams , and you pop a drone that is healing you energy starts to go so high you can tank enemy shoots better than a dreadnaught and laugh at them because not even purge or drain effects can stop you from regenerating your energy.