FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.10 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posté: //
23 Décembre 2017 07:36

Mis à jour //
23 Décembre 2017 12:03

If update 1.11 will be like 1.10 i will stop playing dreadnought. Devs, you have a lot of problems with balancing modules etc., but all that you done is to increased grind and slightly decreased graphics for epic settings. Please, tell me, what is the thing called "torpedo salvo"? At t4 it has max damage 7500...what should i do with this thing at veteran games? It can damage only a heal pods. Don't you thing that it should have at least 15000 max damage? And one more thing, you didn't resolve tac cruisers "healing problem". I am very tired from "terminator" strategy games. You should restrict healing if ship taking damage. If somebody needs in healing - then he should leave the fight and heal. Matchmaking - totally broken! Light flechettes - still usless against corvettes.

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

23 Décembre 2017 14:18

Hi Developers! The new technical tree is not good.You have to play bad ship right now.It is better to play a good boat yet the requirements for the new ship will not come up. So just grind and not enjoy the bad ship.

There are currently two usable classes dread and arty.With a lot of life, you can offset your ship's defect or with great damage from flying far away from other ships with just short range weapons.The amount of support depends heavily on tactical cruise builders and Captain's knowledge.

Ps:I'm sorry I did not write English in my native language with this translator.

23 Décembre 2017 16:23

Mis à jour //
23 Décembre 2017 16:24

need more game improvement rather than balance.

my mouse moves 1 millimeter and I'm no longer targeting the ship that I'm barely missing, my module shouldn't act as if it has ZERO IDEA where I want the missiles/torpedos to go.

Energy wheel same deal: Just go into the programming, and change the direction selected to be "average while the "E" button was pushed" rather than "last known position/direction when the "E" key was released". It slips up and selects the wrong one way too often.

Its these little issues, where the game should be able to know what I want, but it just doesn't comply, that makes the game seem a bit more amateurish.

24 Décembre 2017 01:46

Emaster#2915 posted (#post-202339) said:

need more game improvement rather than balance.

my mouse moves 1 millimeter and I'm no longer targeting the ship that I'm barely missing, my module shouldn't act as if it has ZERO IDEA where I want the missiles/torpedos to go.

Energy wheel same deal: Just go into the programming, and change the direction selected to be "average while the "E" button was pushed" rather than "last known position/direction when the "E" key was released". It slips up and selects the wrong one way too often.

Its these little issues, where the game should be able to know what I want, but it just doesn't comply, that makes the game seem a bit more amateurish.

No offence, but...the ships in this game are pretty big and move quite slow compared to other games that are much faster paced, so aiming at them is quite easy (leading is a bigger challenge). Ive felt that module targeting is very gentle: you dont need to accurately point at the ship...if im correct, sometimes you dont even have to aim at the ship and it will auto target (like with broadsides); i can quickly aim at another ship, fire the module and return firing the first ship without any problems, Its not like aiming to the head of an enemy at 300 meters in planetside 2 (literally a dot). I come from playing Star conflict and there are lots of modules/missiles that have 0 guidance/lock and you have to aim them for yourself. In dread instead almost every module has a lock, even nukes.

About the energy wheel: a game cant guess what you want, that can be easier, but bad for specific situations: being in full control is more complex but at the same time allows much more possibilities. With practice you can get the best of it, where an average falls short: sometimes i put shields when i get hit, sometimes i use speed when i get hit...that desition is made by me and makes a big difference to the outcome. Learn what to use and when. BTW, the energy wheel is not nice (disrupts aiming and its hard to use quickly and being reliable), so i suggest using specific keys for each mode. I use F1 to speed, F2 for shields, F3 for weapons and E for energy off.

26 Décembre 2017 22:47

Goodnight;

Because in the following updates would not put us to implement game views such as view of the cabin of the ship or different areas of the game.

Regards

Luchar hasta el fin

27 Décembre 2017 12:45

Im so confused by the new tech tree. It is supposed to make things less costly for users, but it is anything but.

At T5 module ranges from 35-60k to research, then another35k to 65k to purchase.

Most matches I rank in top 3 players of my team. Its not unusual to have double digit kills and one or two deaths. So while I sit in number one on team with lets say my most recent match 13kills & 2 Deaths & 6 assists I got 1400 points.

so lets do some basic math

lets say the module is 45k. 45 000/ 1400 = 32.15 In other words I would need to play and WIN a minimum of 32 matches. For one module!

Lets give each match an estimated time of 12minutes

32(matches) x 12(minute lenght of match) = 6.4hours(time played)

So in other words on average to buy one t5 or even t4 (final) module you would spend around 6.4 hours playing. That is considering you win every match and your team isnt full of degenerates or bots who cant play. This game is free to play, but indeed it is catering only to players who pay to level up.

Dear developers, how do you expect players to test out every ship during this beta. Should we start playing at 6am till 6pm to maybe farm enough points to get two or three modules? Honestly, this may not even bother me if there was something more to gamplay other than what it is now. It may not bother me if you had "Guilds/Legions", it may not even bother me if you had a decent map in game, or if you had any tools to encourage team work. But you dont have any of that.

You have a few beautiful maps, a few beautiful ships and thats about it. Your design, concept, 3d artists deserve a raise because it seems like only they have been doing their job right. You have a balancing clusterFruck which progresivelly gets worse and worse with each update.

See if you are making this game an ungodly grind fest which it seems to be, I would have rather you charge me $5 or $10 or even $15 for this game, rather than manipulating me into spending $$ to advance. Yes I am not obligate to spend $m but when it takes days or weeks to acquire certain tech, yet i can pay $ to skip it all, you are esentially manipulating us, the players.

Do you, the developers realize how close you are to being slammed publicly by the community? The further and further you push this game into the realm of " Korean MMORPG money farms" the harder your community will lash out against you. I said this once before, your retention must be abhorent by this point.

Cheers,

27 Décembre 2017 17:59

Here's my gripe with the current system:

I just unloacked the Vindicta. It's a really cool looking ship, I like the way it handles, and I like its main gun. I really REALLY, however, dislike the modules it comes equip with stock. Normally, I'd just use some of the lwer tier modules I've already unlocked until a get access to the on-tier versions (or other new toys), but since the Vindicta is the start of its line, I have no such option. Instead, I need to spend a total of 180,000(!) experience just to get the on-tier version of the modules I don't like in the first place! Only then can I start even WORKING TOWARDS getting the modules I actually want. Sure it's less experience total to get to a specific module, but even just to get something that isn't a goliath torpedo, it will take 80,000 experience. That's quite a few games stuck with a primary module I really dislike, and that means all my other gear will be one tier down that whole time, too.

I would like to move to the next ship eventually, but it's not my immediate goal. My immediate goal is to have fun playing the ship I have NOW the way I like to. If it was easy to get the various modules on my current ship, but took a lot of resources to get to the next ship, I wouldn't really mind; at least I'd be able to play my current ship the way I'd like to, experiement with different setups, and generally have fun during the long wait for the next ship. Instead, I'll have to suffer through using a bunch of modules I'd rather not for AGES (most of the ones I'm interested in are on the bottom of their tree), and once I finally DO get those modules, I'll have very little "grind" left before the next ship...

27 Décembre 2017 21:55

no comment. why? don't have time to comment, don't have enough time grind next ships.

I'm a MAN so I love my thing big, hard and black. (but don't misunderstand it, ok?)

28 Décembre 2017 16:27

I just popped into the game real quick to check the latest update.

Seriously?

You claim to want to reduce the grind, and yet you force players to grind modules that double the neccessary XP and credit cost as before. A single module in Tier 4 needs 2/3 the amount of XP to unlock as a Tier 4 ship. Do you guys honestly want to kill off your game that much? Ever since Progression 2.0 (more like Regression 2.0), the changes to the game are getting progressively worse.

28 Décembre 2017 17:11

Personally, i don't think that the game is too grindy

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.