FORUMS

IT Begins- Dreadnought Closed Alpha is Online

Posté: //
7 Octobre 2015 21:44

Joy! Good luck everyone on getting in! (If they pull players from these forums.)

8 Octobre 2015 13:55

I got a key but I was not able to play the game yesterday and the day before so i am quite pumped now smile

You exist because we allow it.You will die because we demand it!

8 Octobre 2015 15:30

Harbinger47#8975 posted (#post-7849)

I got a key but I was not able to play the game yesterday and the day before so i am quite pumped now smile

You are supposed to do not reveal that you are an Alpha tester.

Unless you are trolling. Oh you....

smile

8 Octobre 2015 15:45

let's stay on the trolling version...

Dreadnought Wikia

8 Octobre 2015 23:25

Oh yes...we have trolls around us to..already..

"The First Of His Name"

9 Octobre 2015 06:10

I only signed up for the beta, is there any way to sign up for the alpha? When I played it at pax east the option was not available

let my beam heal you

9 Octobre 2015 06:58

Mis à jour //
9 Octobre 2015 07:03

SecretAgent#7799 posted (#post-7991)

I only signed up for the beta, is there any way to sign up for the alpha? When I played it at pax east the option was not available

You can't sign up for the alpha.To join the alpha state you had to collect some stickers in gamescom and pax prime or be active and interact with the community

This system could not implement in pax east because alpha announced in Summer and pax east was in March smile

Dreadnought Wikia

9 Octobre 2015 11:00

trolling sounds soooo 'fantasy game like'. Isn't there a Sci-Fi version of it smile?

ps....cyber trolling is too obvious.
pss.
I already have a Beta key!!!!

9 Octobre 2015 14:09

FamousRaptor#5434 posted (#post-8001)

trolling sounds soooo 'fantasy game like'. Isn't there a Sci-Fi version of it smile?

ps....cyber trolling is too obvious.
pss.
I already have a Beta key!!!!

Uooooo, ssssso ssshhhiiiinyyyy!

9 Octobre 2015 14:27

Congratulations to the people that are in the game. Just wondering though.. Is it a violation of the NDA if you simply mention you're in the Alpha but not "leak" anything about the content?
I've been in a few alpha/beta testings under NDA and they allowed you to say that you're in as long as you don't talk about the content.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.