FORUMS

IT Begins- Dreadnought Closed Alpha is Online

Posté: //
9 Octobre 2015 15:29

Divide-By-Zero#3135 posted (#post-8011)

Congratulations to the people that are in the game. Just wondering though.. Is it a violation of the NDA if you simply mention you're in the Alpha but not "leak" anything about the content?
I've been in a few alpha/beta testings under NDA and they allowed you to say that you're in as long as you don't talk about the content.

I don't know for sure the reasons behind, but I remember Empty Tux telling/asking to the Alpha players to do not reveal their "status".

10 Octobre 2015 08:21

I suppose it is just to avoid any kind of conflict, because of jealousy, and people spamming request to be in the alpha stage cause X or Y is in. Which is totally understandable.

I wish (like many others here) that I was in during the alpha, but we'll all get in the game at one point anyway, so I can wait.

Congratulations for those who got an access, have a lot of fun, and remember to give as much feedbacks and suggestions as possible to improve the game !

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

10 Octobre 2015 08:47

Mis à jour //
10 Octobre 2015 08:47

Darkloser#6427 posted (#post-8049)

I suppose it is just to avoid any kind of conflict, because of jealousy, and people spamming request to be in the alpha stage cause X or Y is in. Which is totally understandable.

I wish (like many others here) that I was in during the alpha, but we'll all get in the game at one point anyway, so I can wait.

Congratulations for those who got an access, have a lot of fun, and remember to give as much feedbacks and suggestions as possible to improve the game !

Yeap sooner or later we will all play the game,while i am eager to play Dreadnought(over a year now),i can stand w8ing few months to play it in even better shape.

"The First Of His Name"

11 Octobre 2015 05:07

Good luck to who ever got in hope to join you in testing one day.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

12 Octobre 2015 06:36

Mis à jour //
12 Octobre 2015 06:40

I was in an Alpha in the past where I had to subscribe I don't work with or on any games (I blatantly lied on that one, as I did), and I mustn't tell anyone I was in the alpha, effective forever, aka. I shouldn't even now.
I still do, as the game never released, but that's not for this forum.
Just keep a watchful eye on forum members suddenly going silent, they might be in the alpha. smile
Edit: Given we're on the Internet here, I do NOT suggest spying on other community members. You know, just in case. 0.o

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

14 Octobre 2015 17:47

Oh man the suspense is killing me smile

15 Octobre 2015 16:08

A common reason people in an alpha/beta can't talk about it is because any suggestions they have might be seen/taken as a "it's not currently in the game or on the roadmap" when it actually is.

"Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and die"

15 Octobre 2015 16:57

Things are happening !! YAY

16 Octobre 2015 06:04

everyone must be in the alpha forums because the spam bots are starting to fill up this one smile

--
Robotstyle

16 Octobre 2015 12:21

It's the overlords, come to reclaim the ships!

"Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and die"

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.