FORUMS

Some nice (MOSTLY) Zmey gameplay from twitch.

Posté: //
14 Octobre 2015 19:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LATDn978KBw

Irishr0y,i know you should enjoy this one smile
D@mn everytime i see someone playing Dreadnought i am shouting to the screen,cause people dont use their abilities and power management as they should,at least yet..

"The First Of His Name"

15 Octobre 2015 01:34

I have already seen this smile smile
But this guy was actually one of the better players, considering that he was playing Dreadnought&the Dreadnought-class for one of the first time.
But he almost always used the damage-amplifier when his weapon was reloading, which means he was wasting precious dmg-amp-time smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

15 Octobre 2015 07:07

Mis à jour //
15 Octobre 2015 07:08

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-8147)

I have already seen this smile smile
But this guy was actually one of the better players, considering that he was playing Dreadnought&the Dreadnought-class for one of the first time.
But he almost always used the damage-amplifier when his weapon was reloading, which means he was wasting precious dmg-amp-time smile

I know right?In all those streams(ofc except dev team) my eyes are bleeding from errors i see..but my greater conclusion is that "Q" secondary weapon...oh man,like noone is using it?
They Should let Us,me on Monarch,You on Zmey,Deva on Healer,show em how to play this game smile

"The First Of His Name"

15 Octobre 2015 11:08

3vs5 is unfair...the enemies should call for more people to join them smile smile smile

Dreadnought Wikia

15 Octobre 2015 11:39

Mis à jour //
15 Octobre 2015 11:39

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-8149)

3vs5 is unfair...the enemies should call for more people to join them smile smile smile

Ok, I join them =)

15 Octobre 2015 12:16

Mis à jour //
15 Octobre 2015 12:16

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-8150)

Ok, I join them =)

Watcha talkin' bout? You belong to us, man! smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

15 Octobre 2015 21:38

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-8150)

Ok, I join them =)

The enemies?Really?

"The First Of His Name"

16 Octobre 2015 18:02

Mis à jour //
16 Octobre 2015 18:03

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-8151)

Watcha talkin' bout? You belong to us, man! smile

Ok. But remember that I am a strong and independent Captain and I don't belong to anyone!

17 Octobre 2015 10:28

Glad to see another gameplay movie! It did hurt a lot watching it!

Launching a nuke on a target with 50% health while everyone is shooting at it....

Or not wondering why he suddenly needs to get a lot closer with his long range artillery cruiser to hit the target.....you accidentally hit the Q button you moron! Interfaces indicates what weapon you are using!

And you know what? How about I keep my reticle aimed at a moving target.... I wonder why I keep missing!? Every shot goes behind him......

Besides all the above mentioned points, it was kinda nice seeing some footage

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.