FORUMS

PATCH NEEDED- MEDICAL JUGGERNAUT- TACTICAL CRUISER ISSUE

Posté: //
28 Décembre 2017 17:20

There is a bit of an issue involving tactical cruisers, when two or more are in close proximity to each other they can form a "medical Juggernaut" making themselves and nearby ships practically indestructible. Even focused fire from several ships at once can hardly dent them. I think they should have a bit of a nerf, perhaps they could only get health back at 20%-30% the normal rate from allied tac cruisers? They already have auto-heal modules anyways...

28 Décembre 2017 17:23

They tried to address this, but failed. I recommend just resigning yourself to it not getting fixed.

description "The Tiger and the Lion May be Stronger, but The Wolf doesn't perform in The Circus."

28 Décembre 2017 17:38

GreyWolf#5751 posted (#post-203746) said:

They tried to address this, but failed. I recommend just resigning yourself to it not getting fixed.

Or run a build to deal with it. Drain/purge then pewpew, also if your team focuses on one ship then switches and then switches, the healers can't heal everything. Keep hopping forcing them to change target, and you can take them out easily. a team can pump out more damage than a healer can heal. You just need to focus it.

You can't exspect to be able to take out people playing as a team when your not.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

1 Janvier 2018 14:46

They nerfed Nukes and Stom Missiles, as well as Drain Torpedoes, and buffed AMLs to shoot down Drain Torpedoes, so those options aren't available anymore. Problem is even worse now. GJ Team!

1 Janvier 2018 15:11

Yeah the nerfs didn't help and it os hard to take them out I know becouse I sometimes play tac but it will het addressed eventually.

2 Janvier 2018 16:03

"Well you can just use a nuke salvo on them!"

I've seen those things, and saying they don't do jack is extremely generous. If the healing-ball has half a brain, they can pop shields and no-sell it. And if they're flying high up, you can forget about trying to hit them.

"Drain/Purge Works"

NOPE. It doesn't. Adrenaline Shot pretty much negates Drainpedoes or Drain Missiles, and I've seen coordinating Vindictas try to Purge Ram this heal-ball only for it to not affect the absurd healing and then get beamed to death thanks to their mediocre HP pool. So... No

2 Janvier 2018 17:02

Air detonate the nukes. Tarterus missile. Stops a ship dead. Nothing works everything resets. You can eat the ship in seconds. Have a well timed nuke following it and you can wipe out the heal ball in one go. But This was before Starling salvo got nerfed.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

2 Janvier 2018 17:08

Mis à jour //
2 Janvier 2018 17:09

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-204522) said:

Air detonate the nukes. Tarterus missile. Stops a ship dead. Nothing works everything resets. You can eat the ship in seconds. Have a well timed nuke following it and you can wipe out the heal ball in one go. But This was before Starling salvo got nerfed.

Alright, I guess there's no point to grind the Vindicta I suppose. I guess the solution is to always play Dreadnoughts

2 Janvier 2018 18:06

NotMary#6632 posted (#post-204524) said:

Alright, I guess there's no point to grind the Vindicta I suppose. I guess the solution is to always play Dreadnoughts

Plasma Ram deals 25k shield ignoring damage, add Module Amper and it is a guranteed one shot. So Vindicta may work too. The usual disrupt + drain + Storms works too.

Recruit Engineer

2 Janvier 2018 23:00

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-204528) said:

NotMary#6632 posted (#post-204524) said:

Plasma Ram deals 25k shield ignoring damage, add Module Amper and it is a guranteed one shot. So Vindicta may work too. The usual disrupt + drain + Storms works too.

Plasma Ramming is typically a 50/50. With just two Tac Cruisers, it's doable; if there's more than 0 arties in the heal-ball though, and they have basic situational awareness, you're almost guaranteed to die on approach or escape

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.