FORUMS

PATCH NEEDED- MEDICAL JUGGERNAUT- TACTICAL CRUISER ISSUE

Posté: //
3 Janvier 2018 00:08

Mis à jour //
3 Janvier 2018 00:14

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-203750) said:

GreyWolf#5751 posted (#post-203746) said:

They tried to address this, but failed. I recommend just resigning yourself to it not getting fixed.

Or run a build to deal with it. Drain/purge then pewpew, also if your team focuses on one ship then switches and then switches, the healers can't heal everything. Keep hopping forcing them to change target, and you can take them out easily. a team can pump out more damage than a healer can heal. You just need to focus it.

You can't exspect to be able to take out people playing as a team when your not.

I will have to agree with Brother Belial here,there are counters to deal with it,and the most valuable of them all is the teamplay. I dont play tacs as main,but they've been nerfed during the past months actually.Also,you should realise that Dreadnought is a team based game.The commands in this game are for a reason,such as marked targets etc.

"The First Of His Name"

3 Janvier 2018 08:17

Not everyone has a chance to team up against it either. With only having 3 player squads you're left with random players that may or may not know how to work together. Some players even jump in solo and have to hope they're placed with decent teammates. But even with a full, strong team and coordinated assaults, these medical jugs can stop that assault dead, while the enemy tears your team up. The only tactic i've been able to use is suicide rush between them while my friends kill the cut off tac cruiser. I die fairly quickly but it breaks the bubble just long enough to kill one.

3 Janvier 2018 10:08

and what do we learn wich feature is needed to solve theese problems like the most others???

yes, the ingame-voicechat

3 Janvier 2018 10:40

Mis à jour //
3 Janvier 2018 10:43

So logic here is - if someone cant team up with other players (not like healing or focusing one target cant be done without voice comm, using logic and ingame commands, but whetever) - he should be able to solo outperform teamplay in other team. Because everyone should get a trophy, right?

3 Janvier 2018 10:46

dreadpony#0823 posted (#post-204607) said:

So logic here is - if someone cant team up with other players (not like healing or focusing one target cant be done without voice comm, using logic and ingame commands, but whetever) - he should be able to solo outperform teamplay in other team. Because everyone should get a trophy, right?

That about sums it up I think.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.