FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posté: //
27 Octobre 2018 02:40

Mis à jour //
27 Octobre 2018 03:55

@CtrlAltWhee - TLDQ (Too Long Didn't Quote).

I think much of what you said is right about the event but I really do not understand why so little is being reduced.

Halloween stuff - I would suspect that these are old stuff recycled(?) I 'NEARLY' bought a pack because the camo was 'NEARLY' the colour palet I liked. 'NEARLY!' - The price stopped me; had it been less cost I would have. It was really a 'near' thing, but again the greed/price prevented me investing in the game.

Another problem is, I am someone who watches old videos as well as new ones and have seen cool camos and great character/captain tattoos etc.Therefore I know there is far more available, that is already sitting there not needing to be 'created', which could be released at a lesser price to give players a choice and compelling reason.

So many things about this game is soo close to being right - but close is not good enough if the game intends to survive. 48% on Steam - you need to turn this around guys.

Invest in the players and treat them fair and they will become more connected to the game.

7 Novembre 2018 07:40

Do you want to make the game more profitable?

Abandon the idea of heroes ship, as it is worthless, unless you can at least modify the skills to make them viable with the meta of the game.

Propose retrofits of hero ships to the 1500/2000 GP it will sell faster and therefore by extension, it will pay for the game faster.

So yes I agree, all work deserves pay and I applaud the work of the artists, but let's face it, the players are more interested in the skin of the hero ships than the hero ship itself. And a skin variant only with a lower price will be more attractive.

So yes, keep in the way of retrofits

Translate via googletrad. (Sorry for the expressions that will be around.)

Si tu tombes, nous te vengerons!

1 Décembre 2018 07:37

GT - Evhans#4652 posted (#post-227379) said:

Do you want to make the game more profitable?

Abandon the idea of heroes ship, as it is worthless, unless you can at least modify the skills to make them viable with the meta of the game.

Propose retrofits of hero ships to the 1500/2000 GP it will sell faster and therefore by extension, it will pay for the game faster.

So yes I agree, all work deserves pay and I applaud the work of the artists, but let's face it, the players are more interested in the skin of the hero ships than the hero ship itself. And a skin variant only with a lower price will be more attractive.

So yes, keep in the way of retrofits

Translate via googletrad. (Sorry for the expressions that will be around.)

Has been requested many times before -sigh!-

Sigh is for the fact it hasn't changed, not your post. O7

7 Décembre 2018 05:39

I want some hair

10 Décembre 2018 04:04

Mis à jour //
14 Décembre 2018 05:10

Currently the most obvious suggestion would be to fix the market place to show the actual icons instead of endless loading screens. It baffles me how this can be an issue for weeks on end.

This is a F2P game so the market place is their only way of generating revenue. Naturally one would assume that this is the most polished part of the game.

Of course gameplay is more important than cosmetics so fixing that should always be the priority. But replacing a loading screen with some icons that already were in the game, mind you, shouldn't be much of a problem. Instead one can't help but wonder what's going on.

Update:

Since yesterday (13th December) the problem finally seems to be fixed (for now). But the question of how it could take them so many weeks to fix this seemingly trivial yet important issue remains.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

21 Décembre 2018 13:03

How about dynamic bundles?

So that if you bought an item from the market that is part of the bundle, the bundle adjust it's price, so you pay less, but then you pay just a little more than what the original cut down price could have been, since an item was already unlocked.

Like, if you would have saved 20% on a bundle, with an item already bought, you could only buy the bundle at now 15% down from the total instead of 20%.

I think dynamic bundles would help. It's not an immediately important thing to add to the market, but would be a very welcomed change in the far future.

Jump complete, commander.

description

Detected 3 minor impacts across the bow, no damage registered...

Probably just debris, sir.

3 Janvier 2019 14:13

I bought a game currency I want to buy elite status, but every time I try I see the inscription "failed"

8 Janvier 2019 18:44

Nope1

Totaly nothing i wanna have from your store, cause this game isnt worth 1 euro cent.....so no thx.

char selection/custum ... wel is a joke almost every one looks the same,, 6 heads and 6 shuits..ooo goody.

there are to many buggs ... fix those first before you asking momey(you must have some cohones to ask money for this crappy faulty buggy game) U sux the funn out of this game, i mean the consept stands...but the implementation meh...just look to EvE online thats how it should be, good chat ops, maps, interactive UI, better looking ships and graffics.

you devs fummbled and droppt the ball....this game is a bust and you know it! .....So no items thx, no money and no playerbase that will bring you profit, keep on going and see that im right.

pay me money and i point you to the direction you wanna go--- a game thats fun AND make money but then again i could tell you and your still not gonna listen so GL and next year its gonne be yankt from the servers anyways

9 Janvier 2019 04:34

Mis à jour //
9 Janvier 2019 08:55

@treelady:

If it is so much better then why don't you go play EvE online instead of wasting everyone's time with your unsubstantiated, pointless rant?

If you want to contribute to a beneficial discussion then behave like an adult and

• name your problem with the game,
  • explain why it's a ploblem and
  • pose a solution or alternatives to said problem.

Otherwise it's just whining.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

24 Avril 2019 11:37

MWO has a really cool feature, you can buy victory horns that play when u get a kill.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.