FORUMS

Dreadnought is Coming to Steam!

Posté: //
28 Octobre 2018 15:35

i just got hooked on this game and spent quite a few $ allready, will i get all these vip days back? and really hope you up yourselves and make us feel wanted after this, cause this is starting of badly in my experience, that long down time? LETS HAVE SOME EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, really bad at communicating with your crowd...

29 Octobre 2018 04:28

oxX DJ Xxo#8225 posted (#post-227102) said:

i just got hooked on this game and spent quite a few $ allready, will i get all these vip days back? and really hope you up yourselves and make us feel wanted after this, cause this is starting of badly in my experience, that long down time? LETS HAVE SOME EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, really bad at communicating with your crowd...

They said all elite days lost dew to the down time will be given back, as well as 7 days on top.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

30 Octobre 2018 16:30

Awesom News, goodbye Dreadnugth!

12 Novembre 2018 14:14

Seems being out of touch for a few months leads to changes...mostly bad sadly. Another game company forcing customers to use Steam. Well, I am a founder and now I won't play Dreadnaught because it requires Steam to play. Sad really. But it is what the sheeple want...hope you have a long run.

4 Décembre 2018 23:36

Just make sure the game is ready by then, as a big steam launch is once in a lifetime opportunity

Nhà sản xuất Bàn ghế inox , Ghế inox tròn , Ghế tựa inox , ghế nhà hàng tiệc cưới

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.