FORUMS

Anybody playing anymore?

Posté: //
30 Juin 2018 17:59

I haven't played in a long time. I booted up the game and hit play. Waited over 5 min and still no game. Is this game just played at certain times of the day or something?

30 Juin 2018 18:06

I play on PS4 and usually only have to wait a few minutes, rarely more than five. I dont know about pc but theres an upcoming steam launch that should help.

30 Juin 2018 19:31

On PC, veteran games literaly pop in seconds. It might depend on your timezone though, I live in the US

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

30 Juin 2018 19:51

I find that's really only an issue in Legendary qeue. The Veteren queue wait is usually no more than 2-3 minutes for me.

I think the big reason for the lack of legendary qeue population, is the fact that it takes an absolutely ABSURD ammount of time to grind out even a single tier 5 ship. We're talking hundreds of thousands of both XP and Credits just to make the jump from T4 to T5, then hundreds of thousands more to out fit that T5 ship with modules and you also need to grind other ships entirely to get the OBs you want. Honestly it's no suprize that T5 match making is so dead that you have to coordinate drops in global chat or on discord, when most players arent very motivated to sink literally hundreds of hours into the game for a single tier jump.

In the time it would have taken my to inlock the Cattaro, I've already unocked the Jutland, Voronez, and Vigo. For me at least, it really isnt worth putting in the effor to get into T5 when I can play veteren with a full fleet of T4s for the same effort.

30 Juin 2018 20:36

I dont have a problem getting a legendary queue, but again, Im on PS4

2 Juillet 2018 10:53

Mis à jour //
2 Juillet 2018 10:53

Dick_Dastardly#2148 posted (#post-222845) said:

I haven't played in a long time. I booted up the game and hit play. Waited over 5 min and still no game. Is this game just played at certain times of the day or something?

I'd like to mirror everything that has already been said in this thread.

A few things I'd like to ask:

1. When are you queueing up? Provide your timezone.
  2. Are you queueing for Recruit, Veteran, or Legendary?
  3. What modes are you queuing up for?
  4. Have you tried requeueing for a match?

All these factors play a big part in getting into the game. I recommend playing in Recruit or Veteran and setting the mode as Any.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.