FORUMS

Will Steam be required to play?

Posté: //
24 Novembre 2015 11:02

Will Steam be required to play? Or will this be a stand-alone game?

24 Novembre 2015 11:20

Well the DEVs said that at first (i assume they mean alpha and beta) they want to keep the Launcher seperate (and therefore not add Dreadnought to Steam).
I also understand that. Because when a game is not fully optimized, but launched on Steam, many new players come in and a few small bugs can make the game look bad. Most "early access" games on Steam are either a relatviely good hit, or more or less flop.

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

25 Novembre 2015 09:55

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-9226)

Well the DEVs said that at first (i assume they mean alpha and beta) they want to keep the Launcher seperate (and therefore not add Dreadnought to Steam).
I also understand that. Because when a game is not fully optimized, but launched on Steam, many new players come in and a few small bugs can make the game look bad. Most "early access" games on Steam are either a relatviely good hit, or more or less flop.

Exactly what he said!

"The First Of His Name"

25 Novembre 2015 10:56

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

20 Avril 2018 19:05

I hope they will add this game to Steam

20 Avril 2018 19:08

I hope they will add this game to Steam

There are no plans to add the game to steam. Locking necroed thread.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Fermé