FORUMS

New player on PS4 dreadnought question!!!

Posté: //
1 Février 2019 02:59

Mis à jour //
2 Février 2019 04:30

Tl;dr which is objectively the superior deadnought at each tier for helping secure team wins

I'm brand new to PS4 and brand new to dreadnought, I played 100's of hours of World of tanks and world of warships where I mained artillery and carriers respectively.

In this game I want to play differently and as I'm a huge battleship navy fanboy (after aircraft carriers) I want to try my hand at the dreadnought class. VLC

Which dreadnoughts do you hope to see on your team when a game starts and for what reason? Tanking ability, rarity, cool factor etc? Happy Wheels

I'd assume it's the same but is there any you hope not to see on the enemy side? CCleaner

I was looking at Jupiter ships as they appear to be tankier although the akulas seem to be middle ground between the oberons lighter but faster/more powerful weapons.

1 Février 2019 04:37

There is no overall best dreadnought, all ships in this game are balanced around hp, speed, energy usage and hitbox. Referring to the dreadnought class Oberons one is the fastest but most fragile, Akula Vektor is the allrounder and Jupiter Arms the heavy one. For more detailed questions I can only recommend to join the Dreadnought discord, since there is no working wiki i could link right now :-/

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

1 Février 2019 08:29

There's no real answer to which is best overal as they're balanced like Kurt_Hustle said. The answer lies in which fits you the best. For me it's Oberon dreads but when it comes to destroyers JA is easily my favorite.

Unlike WoT Dreadnought makes al the core content available, it's just going to take you a while to get there. Don't expect to have T5's in short time but at the sae time you don't have to pay in order to get them.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.