FORUMS

Please explain "fully researched"

Posté: //
8 Février 2019 14:01

I have ships that have researched all items but can't convert ship XP to FREE XP. What constitutes fully researched?

An ARMED society is a POLITE society.

8 Février 2019 16:10

Mis à jour //
8 Février 2019 16:22

Fully researched is when you have researched all items for a ship, so you have that right. To convert ship xp to free xp you will have to spend GP purchased in the market; it's not free to do.

8 Février 2019 20:19

Also note that a fully researched ship only need to have all of his modules and secondary weapons to be researched (unlock with xp) but not bought (with credits).

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

6 Juin 2019 14:31

I feel like Im having the same problem. I researched all the modules, but I cant buy them to equip them.

Which kind of currency do I need to actually buy and equip the equipment I want to use?

6 Juin 2019 17:34

Mis à jour //
6 Juin 2019 17:36

you need credits(the green icon currency) to buy the modules and xp to research. the gold currency you can buy with real $$ can be used to convert to ship credits, any of your extra ship xp on a fully researched ship into free xp to use on any ship, or buy cosmetics.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

6 Juin 2019 17:35

You need xp to research first then use credits to buy it. once you buy it will give you the option of equiping or you can go to your fleet and change the loadout there

6 Juin 2019 22:20

Great, Ok thanks for the fast response.

I bought and researched one upgrade for siege mode for my AC... but after that it always said not enough credits. I literally played 20 matches and in the top right it showed I had loads of the blue and green credit (but not much yellow) if I recall correctly.

I will try again today.

Also for PS4.... is there a way I can communicate with players on my team? Maybe after the match or in the menus or something?

7 Juin 2019 06:05

it may be a bug as others have hsd this issue, try contacting support.

unfortunsty no, you need s headset to talk. in game your limited to the commands.

7 Juin 2019 11:48

I just restarted the game and then it was fine

Also I found out you can message people after the match and send friend requests etc

8 Juin 2019 15:37

Mis à jour //
8 Juin 2019 15:49

Well, you can also write longer comments into the chatting field, but that requires lots of time and you can't really control your ship while texting. But as there are mostly bots you are fighting in the last time, you don't have to take things so serious at last.

BTW: I would prefer to modify the comms wheel a little: There are three options: "Gather here", "Follow me" and "Need reinforcements", wich indicate all the same measures for you and your fellow captains. I would prefer to have maybe an opposite like "spread out" or "danger nuke" to warn nearby fellows to flee in case that you see a goliath getting fired on you and blowing up the whole environment in a few seconds. As a Healer I also could have good use for a cooment like "need anti rocket lasers" to beg the nearby dreadnought to help me.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.