FORUMS

Why so quiet?

Posté: //
13 Décembre 2015 23:08

Mis à jour //
13 Décembre 2015 23:15

The forums are too quiet..Its depressing.I am trying to log in every day to check if we have something new,and we have like 1 new post per 2-3 days or so..we all want to play this game,but honestly we dont have something to discuss about,whats the point of having forums if we cant talk about anything?Give us something to discuss,throw a picture of a ship/camo,or from a weapon,or of a map,or a hint about gameplay,or whatever.I know you are busy,but we are hungry for Dreadnought too.

"The First Of His Name"

14 Décembre 2015 06:01

Mis à jour //
14 Décembre 2015 06:00

I think you are spot on, they should really throw us a bone. Dosen't have to be anything really in-depth. It can just be some pictures. DN_Tamat did mention that they would do a "What to expect in 2016" post and I really hope it comes sooner than later.

On the flipside: It hopefully means that they are hard at work with preparing the Alpha/Beta release. I wish someone would write a bit about what is happening in pre-alpha, and all the great progress they have made. Something like a rough road-map would be amazing.

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

14 Décembre 2015 10:42

I am satisfied with just an "interaction" with us,as me and u said,just a pic from a ship for example.Its been few months that day by day forums are getting more silent.Its simple,we just dont have anything to talk about.

"The First Of His Name"

14 Décembre 2015 11:20

The forums are too quiet..Its depressing.

You guys will look back on this time as the calm before the storm. We're preparing for the endgame, and thought we'd love to see more organic activity from you guys right now, it's going to happen in a pretty meaningful way when we open the floodgates.

DN_Tamat did mention that they would do a "What to expect in 2016" post and I really hope it comes sooner than later

Expect that out this week.

14 Décembre 2015 13:01

dedadude left smile

Dreadnought Wikia

14 Décembre 2015 13:47

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-9531)

dedadude left smile

Actively, or slowly drifting-away-style?

Sheesh, man, I know that the forums were quite empty, but this...

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

14 Décembre 2015 14:39

DN_Tamat#7372 posted (#post-9530)

The forums are too quiet..Its depressing.

You guys will look back on this time as the calm before the storm. We're preparing for the endgame, and thought we'd love to see more organic activity from you guys right now, it's going to happen in a pretty meaningful way when we open the floodgates.

DN_Tamat did mention that they would do a "What to expect in 2016" post and I really hope it comes sooner than later

Expect that out this week.

Thanks for that quick response.We know that you are all working hard to catch everything up,just dont forget us.

"The First Of His Name"

15 Décembre 2015 01:32

Mis à jour //
15 Décembre 2015 01:58

Well we have 10 new pages of topics now!? smile (spambot)

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

15 Décembre 2015 18:11

Oh, so those are really just an effort of the team to keep the forums lively? smile
You said it'd start 2016, so I'll start looking first of January.
Ok, actually probably after the first weekend.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

15 Décembre 2015 20:11

Mis à jour //
15 Décembre 2015 20:12

It's been ages I haven't been in the forums actually. And for me, the main reason being, after a few iterations of twitches and interviews, there weren't many more things to say, either from the devs side or the community.

The next step is the beta, we all know this and until then, the forums will be as dead.

So let's be patient guys. See you next year. Merry xmas and happy new year to all!

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.