FORUMS

What happened to the menu? (ship / techtree)

Posté: //
6 Septembre 2020 20:04

2 Years ago the game had a rather well arranged tree for ships and tech. I can't find shiet now, i am still trying to figure out why i put certain ships in fleet (i know it was because i wanted to generate xp for other things)

6 Septembre 2020 21:28

They changed the UI when they did a major update and Steam launch. Tech trees can be accessed through either going to the Ships section, or going into Play and selecting manage fleet.

8 Septembre 2020 01:20

Mis à jour //
8 Septembre 2020 01:24

For tech tree, there's so many path that can be taken its crazy and you get used to it.

Start by clicking on...

Play>Manage Fleet>Click a ship>Tech Tree

Play>Manage Fleet>Click a ship>Edit Loadout>Choose Loadout A or B>Select a module>Tech Tree

Play>Select Tier>Select Mode>Click a ship>Tech Tree

Play>Select Tier>Select Mode>Click a ship>Click loadout>Choose Loadout A or B>Select a module>Tech Tree

Ship>Select Manufacturer>Click a ship>View Tech Tree

Ship>Select Manufacturer>Click a ship>Click loadout>Choose Loadout A or B>Select a module>Tech Tree

Ship>Owned Ship>Click a ship>View Tech tree

Ship>Owned Ship>Click a ship>Click loadout>Choose Loadout A or B>Select a module>Tech Tree

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Also, remember this, you can equip the modules from the tech tree. However, when you equip a module from the loadout screen, you can put any modules unlocked in the previous tier of that ship.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The worst thing however, is that after each match in veteran of legendary if you want to buyback the Battle Bonus, you must click...

Play>Select Tier>Select Mode>and then pay the Battle Bonus fee but at least you also have the Play icon to start matchmaking

And you also get used to this.

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

29 Septembre 2020 15:42

Thanks, i found it in the meantime...

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.